Rumor: Brady To Retire

Can't wait to hear the sob story of a pro athlete saying he wants to spend more time with his family when he has 4 months of the year off, even if he still wants to train.  Has had zero pressure on his life financially and can hire nannies as needed.  Oh the dire sacrifice.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Can't wait to hear the sob story of a pro athlete saying he wants to spend more time with his family when he has 4 month of the year off, even if he still wants to train.  Has had zero pressure on his life financially and can hire nannies as needed.  Oh the dire sacrifice.

This. POS. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

He ain’t done. Just had the best statistical year of his career and he’s been on record stating he will play as long as his body allows. I hope he stays just to continue to prove Brady made Belicheat. 

Brady and Belichek are the gold standards at what they do. GOATs… both of them.

They have nothing to prove to anyone, especially us.

I was thinking since he was a good baseball player in HS and was drafted by the Expos (he was a catcher) he could try a Tim Tebow and just for fun and to be competitive try playing baseball in a league like the Atlantic League. Prob not going to happen but it could appeal to him plus baseball still much fun to play. I played on an over 45 team a few years ago and for me it was a dream come true. A league like the Atlantic League is a high caliber professional league with unaffiliated teams and he could prob write his own ticket play PT or whatever but be a big draw. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I was thinking since he was a good baseball player in HS and was drafted by the Expos (he was a catcher) he could try a Tim Tebow and just for fun and to be competitive try playing baseball in a league like the Atlantic League. Prob not going to happen but it could appeal to him plus baseball still much fun to play. I played on an over 45 team a few years ago and for me it was a dream come true. A league like the Atlantic League is a high caliber professional league with unaffiliated teams and he could prob write his own ticket play PT or whatever but be a big draw. 

Was 44 when I won the MVP in my town’s over 30 league. Not bragging. But, you know. And 47. 

I hated him less since he left, the Jets must be the team that was most tormented by Brady during his 20 years in New England.

In the words of Sun Tzu “If you wait by the river long enough, you will see the dead body of your enemy float past”. Farewell sweet ponce, I mean Prince..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Theres much more going on behind the scenes in tampa.  They are about to go in the tank.

If it was a better run organization, hed play another.  But they are a mess.

Smart move to get out before it explodes.

What the hell are you talking about lol