Another offseason activity, another no-show from Becton

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That fat bitch is playing RT. I don’t even see how this is up for debate. Especially after the season Fant just had in pass protection on the left side.

And frankly, I hope Mitchell outplays Becton considerably from the get-go and we move on and add another Top 60 pick for next April.

What a weak minded dildo.

“Waaaahh I need to skip offseason workouts a month in advance of my kid being born in order to “be there”.

60 years ago dudes used to leave their wives in labor to go have beers at the local VFW.

Zach Wilson would kick Becton’s teeth in 

lol

Katy Perry Wow GIF

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I wouldnt anticipate Becton doing much of anything in 2022. Saleh looked exhausted even thinking about it.

Yea, he did.

I think the whole “we’ll decide” thing is probably about trying to posture to avoid a Fant holdout or something like that. I fully expect a veteran signing late at this point, unless the move AVT (which I think was a rumor?)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol

Katy Perry Wow GIF

You know it’s true

Becton probably has a fake tit apparatus strapped to him while breastfeeding, eating ho-ho’s and playing Elden Ring as we speak.

EDIT: Elden Ring is too hardcore for him. It’s Animal Crossing for old sweaty t!ts.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That fat bitch is playing RT. I don’t even see how this is up for debate. Especially after the season Fant just had in pass protection on the left side.

And frankly, I hope Mitchell outplays Becton considerably from the get-go and we move on and add another Top 60 pick for next April.

What a weak minded dildo.

“Waaaahh I need to skip offseason workouts a month in advance of my kid being born in order to “be there”.

60 years ago dudes used to leave their wives in labor to go have beers at the local VFW.

Zach Wilson would kick Becton’s teeth in, hand to hand.

I still think there's a more than good chance for Becton to pan out but bravo this comment... magnificent.

Well Done Ok GIF by funk

Old Fashioned Applause GIF

7 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

We're all good. No reason to panic. He's a new father. He's been working hard this offseason. Guy can do like 40 lbs on the tricep pulldowns now.

Everyone is saying he's motivated.

I think we're good, guys. Mekhi revenge tour 2022 here-we-go!

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

It is 40lbs per tricep. Get it right.

9 hours ago, Untouchable said:

60 years ago we still had segregation.....whats your point? this isnt an example of being manly its an example of being an a**hole

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Untouchable said:

T

60 years ago their wives walked into the woods to have their babies and protect their husbands from the pain of child birth.  Their husbands knowing they had to deal with a pissed off wife and a screaming kid left to work at 5AM and came home at 11PM just to get away from both of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, freestater said:

can you just smell the commitment? 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

People are pissed at Becton because he just missed a full season.

Some people lied about him being out of shape to start camp last year and people who didn't like the pick were all too happy to spend all season repeating that lie.

We know he's putting in the work with one of the most respected OL guys in the country.

As long as we keep seeing video clips of him slimming down and busting his ass  I couldn't care less about him skipping OTA's to be with his kid.

Now...if he hadn't just had a kid and we had no idea if he was working out or playing video games, I'd be on board with questioning the guy.  But at this point it's just silly.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Mekhi's list continues to grow.   You fools keep making these threads, talking out your dumb mouths with your stupid brains, and Mekhi keeps getting better and better each day.  

He's going to win the Chad Pennington of the Year award and everyone is going to be his favorite fan and all you turds are going to say you've been here all along but Mekhi knows and I know and we wont allow your joy.

To be fair, as is often the case with baseless opinions, the loudest voices are drowning out the 90% of fans who still believe in him.

Yes, those fans will claim to have always supported him when he bounces back, but what fan base doesn't have a handful of people who behave that way?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AFJF said:

To be fair, as is often the case with baseless opinions, the loudest voices are drowning out the 90% of fans who still believe in him.

Yes, those fans will claim to have always supported him when he bounces back, but what fan base doesn't have a handful of people who behave that way?

I appreciate your rationale response and I remember vividly the excitement I received seeing the poll you created knowing Jets fans werent all a bunch of blockhead non-believers.  And while I'm sure other fanbases have similar fans, I hold our fanbase to higher level of expectations and I'm disappointed by the loud vocal minorities behavior toward Mekhi.  

Once Mekhi lives up to his potential, I will allow these haters to have a 1 time penance and then, and only then, will they be allowed back in the Mekhi Pancake Fanclub.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Mekhi's list continues to grow.   You fools keep making these threads, talking out your dumb mouths with your stupid brains, and Mekhi keeps getting better and better each day.  

He's going to win the Chad Pennington of the Year award and everyone is going to be his favorite fan and all you turds are going to say you've been here all along but Mekhi knows and I know and we wont allow your joy.

Sexy Mekhsy, you would say

• Thumb Down 1