<<<<<<< Jets vs Vikings -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Jets are going to score points but key to the game is how we handle their passing game. Cousins to Jefferson has been lethal. They need to pressure him and I hope they bring more than 4 sometimes. Pressure is the key tomorrow. Our corners have been great but nobody can handle Jefferson 1 on 1. Jets win 27-20. 

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Jets are going to score points but key to the game is how we handle their passing game. Cousins to Jefferson has been lethal. They need to pressure him and I hope they bring more than 4 sometimes. Pressure is the key tomorrow. Our corners have been great but nobody can handle Jefferson 1 on 1. Jets win 27-20. 

I'm more worried about Dalvin Cook. Teams have had their moments running against our defense. Cook is the kind of back that can score at any time, if there's room to run.

It’s Game day Ladies & Gentleman, The Jets need to make a statement with a W today. Shut up all the non believers and continue to punch their ticket to the playoffs! The D line needs to bring their A+ Game today, sack, pressure and knock Cousins around today. The O needs to stay balanced and take what the defense gives them. Take shots when it’s there or otherwise put together chunk plays which lead to points. Win today, Fins lose and we can duke it out for the division next week! J E T S, JETS JETS JETS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

The Valkyries shall take the brave fallen warrior’s Jefferson, Cook and Kirk to Valhalla to drink mead and feast and battle for an eternity for the king, Mike Whites’ destiny is to conquer all he sees!!!!  

skål to the king !!!!

Mike White Celebration GIF by New York Jets

• Upvote 2

This is the game where the team really starts to elevate.  Instead of the idea of beating a good team in their house being a near impossibility, we're going to start expecting to compete in these games.

Our defense is going to play well because that's just what they do.  And the MFW-led offense is going to be efficient and do its thing too. 

It'll be a fight but I predict we're going to win. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I'm just going to say this. It is so nice e to be in a game like this knowing we can realistically win and not having people rooting for a loss. 

There's been so much nonsense about how Jet fans are overly negative, root for losing, etc.  It's all complete BS.  

We just want our football team to be good.  I think Jet fans are starting to realize that they have that now and THAT'S WHY things are changing.

Btw, Saleh never needed to make the "receipts" comment either.  

• Upvote 1