Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

33 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

turns out the butt fumble was my fault

Darnold seeing ghosts, my fault

zach sucking, my fault

jets being a complete dumpster fire for roughly 50 years in a row, also my fault.

Truth is tho that jet fans are the best fans in football. To be loyal to this miserable franchise when they have given us absolutely nothing is truly amazing. 

if Zach was an average qb he would be treated like a god around here. but he’s probably the worst qb to ever wear a jets jersey. 

Maybe we can just ask Buffalo or KC’s fan base how they learned to develop their qbs after decades of ruining them too

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

I am sure there will be another 10,000 references, in future topics, bringing up how Zach Wilson sucks, even when he is not on the team.

This forum and fan base is pathetic. Why dont you wait at the end of a really bad game, in the rain, for hours, and tell him he is worse than Ryan Leaf? Sounds like something pathetic, a Jets "fan" might lie about doing so he can get sympathy and support from a bunch of pathetic middle aged Jets fan idiots in love with Chris Streveler. Oh wait, he actually said it to a GM that just had probably the greatest draft in Jets history. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same a$$hole who messaged Zach's mom. Or maybe it was 1 of 100 of the other stupid pathetic idiots in this forum, jerking off to Mike White winking. Until he throws a couple of INTs in a game, and they run him out of town.

Bottom line - We are terrible fan base who would turn on a player after a super bowl victory, if he wasnt perfect the following season. We retire players numbers and about 2,500 people stay in their seats, with about 20 people cheering. We dont support our great players. And no great player is going to want to play here and stay here, because they aren't perfect and we will attack them as soon as they aren't up to idiot Jets fans expectations.

Zach Wilson does suck. DJ Reed and Garrett Wilson supporting the kid at the end of Thursday nights game. From what I heard from Garrett, after Zach was hit with his own rolled up, wet jersey, thrown from the stands, he said, "Just cancel it out. They don't mean sh*t. We all played bad. We got your back." 

I guarantee. At the end of Garrett Wilson's & Sauce Gardner's rookie deals, they will sign elsewhere. No good football player would want to play in that terrible stadium, for this terrible organization, with a terrible fan base, who has no clue about sh*t. Tell me the last "decent" player, that has played here more than 3 years?  We might have 10, in the last 30 years.

**** OFF JETS FANS

Dana Carvey Nbc GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

This is what the Zach truthers are doing now...they can't call you names anymore for critizing his play so they have pivoted to demonizing a whole fanbase....the Zach WIlson era of Jets football is the most bizarre period of time in my sports fandom history.  Hopefully these weirdos stop throwing tantrums soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

I am sure there will be another 10,000 references, in future topics, bringing up how Zach Wilson sucks, even when he is not on the team.

This forum and fan base is pathetic. Why dont you wait at the end of a really bad game, in the rain, for hours, and tell him he is worse than Ryan Leaf? Sounds like something pathetic, a Jets "fan" might lie about doing so he can get sympathy and support from a bunch of pathetic middle aged Jets fan idiots in love with Chris Streveler. Oh wait, he actually said it to a GM that just had probably the greatest draft in Jets history. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same a$$hole who messaged Zach's mom. Or maybe it was 1 of 100 of the other stupid pathetic idiots in this forum, jerking off to Mike White winking. Until he throws a couple of INTs in a game, and they run him out of town.

Bottom line - We are terrible fan base who would turn on a player after a super bowl victory, if he wasnt perfect the following season. We retire players numbers and about 2,500 people stay in their seats, with about 20 people cheering. We dont support our great players. And no great player is going to want to play here and stay here, because they aren't perfect and we will attack them as soon as they aren't up to idiot Jets fans expectations.

Zach Wilson does suck. DJ Reed and Garrett Wilson supporting the kid at the end of Thursday nights game. From what I heard from Garrett, after Zach was hit with his own rolled up, wet jersey, thrown from the stands, he said, "Just cancel it out. They don't mean sh*t. We all played bad. We got your back." 

I guarantee. At the end of Garrett Wilson's & Sauce Gardner's rookie deals, they will sign elsewhere. No good football player would want to play in that terrible stadium, for this terrible organization, with a terrible fan base, who has no clue about sh*t. Tell me the last "decent" player, that has played here more than 3 years?  We might have 10, in the last 30 years.

**** OFF JETS FANS

Miguel Blanco

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

You're not wrong... But you are also wasting your breath.

Good teams retain talent ... Bad teams develop talent for good teams.

Jets are a ____ team.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Oh this fun take is making go-rounds again!  Tell me, which elite talent did the Jets fail to develop who are going on to great success right now at other stops?  

And before you say “Geno Smith”, consider that that was 3 HCs and 2 GMs ago and Geno was dropped by multiple additional teams before his “arrival” in Seattle.  

• Upvote 2

What is happening to some people here is astonishing.  Some idiot DM's Zach's mom who btw if she made it known on Instagram she is his mom, she had to know this would eventually happen but for people around here to lose their ? like this over it or what @kevinc855 did? I mean I couldn't  believe how long that thread was. I don't think Kevin made that up unless he is insane and I don't  think he is. People are really pissed off at how bad Zach is. It shouldn't  shock anyone people are venting but we have actually  had 2 people leave the forum over it, I think one guy got banned this morning over it. What is going on is like some sort of phenomenon. I wonder if the happened with Raider fans over Russell. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Corn said:

Just happenen to watch his college highlights just now. For some reason he was making quicker decisions Somehow our coaching staff (OC) have him completely baffled and then kept them in the game So he can get his rear end kicked and become even more baffled.

Maybe because he was playing against weaker competition with little to no pressure? Once he made it to the NFL, things changed dramatically. His guys weren't always 5 yards open, and pressure comes up quick. I'm wondering if that is making him 'overthink' (takes more time to process), then he tries to hurry his throw?

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

**** OFF JETS FANS

Hi Zach's mom.

• Haha 2

It’s beyond classic.  I know I’m not perfect.  I raised my family and do the best I  can.  I think they love me.  I run a business and am a good employer and I believe a loyal friend.  And unfortunately through some stroke of irony I was born a jet fan.  And as if that wasn’t bad enough some other supposed jet fan tells me I am the the reason we suck.   I’m the reason we didn’t draft Dan Marino, I’m the reason Gatineau roughed the passer, I’m the reason for the mud bowl, and I’m the reason Zach wilson sucks.  Eat a bowl of go eff yourself and to the rest of you Merry Xmas and Happy Chanukkah.  I think if Mike White returns and we can win two games  we might by the grace of G-d make the playoffs.  Exactly like Rex Ryan’s dirt season.   You never know!

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Corn said:

Just happenen to watch his college highlights just now. For some reason he was making quicker decisions Somehow our coaching staff (OC) have him completely baffled and then kept them in the game So he can get his rear end kicked and become even more baffled.

Watch the highlights again and look how much room he has in the pocket. The NFL doesn't work like that. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, xJayce said:

Maybe because he was playing against weaker competition with little to no pressure? Once he made it to the NFL, things changed dramatically. His guys weren't always 5 yards open, and pressure comes up quick. I'm wondering if that is making him 'overthink' (takes more time to process), then he tries to hurry his throw?

On some there isn't much pressure but you see a lot of times he just throws the ball immediately to covered guys and they go up and grab it and you also see design run place that we just never utilized.

• More Ugh 1

40 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Breaking News... @JETS SB can get ******* bent. 

You know what? I'm sure there will be another 10,000 comments from a few sanctimonious fans that pretend like they have some sort of make believe moral high ground over other fans. 

People like yourself are pathetic. You come to the one place Jets fans can vent and you lurk in the background reading comments for 10 years apparently and then decide to kick in the door with your moral authority. You let yourself get mad about someone telling JD off, when it's more than likely made up. You let yourself get mad that some rando messaged a players mom on the internet, like you've never witnessed the internet in action before. What 1 fan MAY have yelled at JD or someone's mom? Out of what? A million fans? Oh my lawd, the horror! 

Bottom line - This is the best fan base in football that sticks with this sh*tty team no matter what. A fanbase that has every ******* right to complain after decades of failure and ineptitude. 

If you cant name more than 10 decent players in the last 3 decades, then maybe YOU arent much of a fan to begin with huh? ****s sake, there were 10 stellar players JUST on Rex Ryan's teams alone. 

Get off your mother ******* golden god damn high horse, take off your ******* mini skirt, grow a god damn pair of nuts, and just dont read the internet if you dont like it. 

**** off. 

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

You should pull an Elway and retire off this post. 

• Haha 3

This is the same guy who once flew off the handle when I posted the “So you’re telling me there’s a chance” gif because he thought I was using it to make fun of Zach Wilson (and it was actually directed towards Darnold, lol).

He’ll leave the board then be back in a month to whine about Jets fans some more.  It’s what he does.  Constant outbursts and tantrums.  

• Upvote 2