Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

11 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Totally. Repeatedly. 

When I read the thread that Zach’s mom had a message, I thought that maybe it was about her announcing an Only Fans page.  Not that it’s acceptable for someone to attack her directly about her son, but I thought that would be more interesting.

• Haha 2

This fanbase hasn't seen a playoff game in 12 years and hasn't seen a championship in over 50. We have been more than patient with the incompetence we have witnessed over the years with ownership, management, coaching, and the players. Zach Wilson is the single biggest reason this team won't make the playoffs again. An average NFL QB wins at least 1 game against NE, The Detroit game and last night's. I'm surprised with how bad Wilson has been that he hasn't been booed before last night. This fanbase has every reason to be pissed off. **** Zach Wilson and **** his mother. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This fanbase hasn't seen a playoff game in 12 years and hasn't seen a championship in over 50. We have been more than patient with the incompetence we have witnessed over the years with ownership, management, coaching, and the players. Zach Wilson is the single biggest reason this team won't make the playoffs again. An average NFL QB wins at least 1 game against NE, The Detroit game and last night's. I'm surprised with how bad Wilson has been that he hasn't been booed before last night. This fanbase has every reason to be pissed off. **** Zach Wilson and **** his mother. 

The Jets are 2-4 when he doesn't play, but yeah it's all Zach Wilson's fault 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

If Zach could play QB the fan base wouldn’t have an issue. He suck’s donkey balls.

If anything Jets fans have too much patience for terrible QBs because we are so bloody desperate for even competent play at the position.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

My god man that pathetic argument is so laughable. Yes we have a very good team, who in many games have CARRIED little weak zach along for some wins. In 22 games his stats are top of the worst in MOST categories among league. Zach escaped the toughest games. The reality is we easily win all the games the horrible Zach Wilson was qb in, plus the patriots games. 1 that will go down as one of the worst performances by a qb in nfl history. He almost topped his record on thurs ? a 4th stringer CFL qb came in and easily moved the ball on badly ranked D that Zach made look like 85 bears all game. Anyone who defends this kid needs a psych ward.

On what basis do you think the Jets have a 'very good team'? Specifically, which games this season are you pointing to? 

7 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

So you are taking your 12 years of blue balls and sticking them in the mouth of a 22 year old college grad expecting him to become the next Joe Montana within 15 games ... just because the Jets organization is a dysfunctional steaming pile of dino turd ??? Copy that.

Edited by Dunnie
  • WTF? 1

7 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

JD drafted him and Saleh threw him into the fray.   When a fighter can’t defend himself you stop the fight.   

Zach is a victim of the incompetence.   Most Jets fans know that because we’ve seen it for years.  

He’s not ready to play NFL football.   He’s a nice kid.   They were able to hide it when the OL was competent and the running game worked.   No different than Sanchez.  When it broke down he was defenseless.   Mike White who can run the O was defenseless and the put him back in.

This team isn’t a playoff team.   Playoff teams don’t collapse at the 9 game mark of a 17 game season.

Doug Peterson and Brian Dabol where available when JD went with Saleh.  Both seem to have a clue when it comes to QB development.   Both would have helped make the right pick at 2.   They weren’t here.  

JD has to fix it and Saleh has to win.   The positive vibes BS is gone.    It’s written all over Saleh’s face. 

Zach is not the problem and he’s not the solution.   This is JD and Saleh.  They fix it or see you later.   They probably have 2years unless we have a 5 win or less season next year.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

My god man that pathetic argument is so laughable. Yes we have a very good team, who in many games have CARRIED little weak zach along for some wins. In 22 games his stats are top of the worst in MOST categories among league. Zach escaped the toughest games. The reality is we easily win all the games the horrible Zach Wilson was qb in, plus the patriots games. 1 that will go down as one of the worst performances by a qb in nfl history. He almost topped his record on thurs ? a 4th stringer CFL qb came in and easily moved the ball on badly ranked D that Zach made look like 85 bears all game. Anyone who defends this kid needs a psych ward.

We have a very good D.  We have mediocre special teams and a crappy O.   The OL is trash.   Ok not great at TE with 1 excellent WR.   Our run game without AVT and Hall is straight up trash.

12 minutes ago, Biggs said:

We have a very good D.  We have mediocre special teams and a crappy O.   The OL is trash.   Ok not great at TE with 1 excellent WR.   Our run game without AVT and Hall is straight up trash.

C'mon man ..run game is trash for the exact same reason the QB Play is trash ... The OL may be historically bad.

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just as I thought all along.  She is a freaking idiot. But we all knew that already just from her public appearances and pronouncements.

Dear Mrs. Wilson:  Shut up. The fan base has nothing to do with your son not being fit to play in the NFL.  That's all on him.  But go ahead and create a big lie if it makes you feel any better.

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, JETS SB said:

She’s 100% correct to respond to that a$$hole  that way. Yeah he’s bad, but you don’t personally message his mom and insult her son to that way. No matter how bad he has played. We are the worst fan base in all of sports and I am embarrassed to be part of it. Not renewing my season tickets. Not because Zach played badly last night. Because the entire team played terrible last night and the coaches were awful, yet we are throwing things onto the field at players, and blaming one person for this catastrophe. Our defense gave up 250 yards in the first half and we had a ton of penalties. Was that Zach? Sure he’s bad, but we sucked in every facet last night.

I will never bring my son to another game to that armpit of a stadium with 20,000 dumb ass fans.  Ban me please admin. These boards are just a glimpse of what we represent and don’t worry, will never coming back. I am sure most of you will be happy. Don’t give a sh*t. Supporting behavior like this is a ******* embarrassment. 

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

13 hours ago, Pac said:

Yeah that guy who messaged his mom is a complete dickhead.  Zach is terrible at football and booing him is fine but there's no need to scream obscenities at him or message his family to insult him. 

Our society is to rude and stupid to have social media. People can hide behind acronyms and handles and say things they would never have the guts to say eye to a person. 

• Upvote 1