Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

33 minutes ago, undertow said:

This is what the Zach truthers are doing now...they can't call you names anymore for critizing his play so they have pivoted to demonizing a whole fanbase....the Zach WIlson era of Jets football is the most bizarre period of time in my sports fandom history.  Hopefully these weirdos stop throwing tantrums soon.

I wish there was an emoji better than post of the week. This is dead on. It like Zach's mom has drugged us.

21 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

What is happening to some people here is astonishing.  Some idiot DM's Zach's mom who btw if she made it known on Instagram she is his mom, she had to know this would eventually happen but for people around here to lose their ? like this over it or what @kevinc855 did? I mean I couldn't  believe how long that thread was. I don't think Kevin made that up unless he is insane and I don't  think he is. People are really pissed off at how bad Zach is. It shouldn't  shock anyone people are venting but we have actually  had 2 people leave the forum over it, I think one guy got banned this morning over it. What is going on is like some sort of phenomenon. I wonder if the happened with Raider fans over Russell. 

I think that what that Kevin character did was absolutely wrong, uncalled for. There is a line, whether people agree or not, between booing in the stadium during a game, and stalking a civilian with the sole objective of harassment. 

I also believe that if you are going to get into it in Twitter, which is also questionable, you should not involve family members.

However, I am also against starting a thread such as this by @JETS SB

It's like people think: hey I have thought I must express it, without a second thought at all.

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Watch the highlights again and look how much room he has in the pocket. The NFL doesn't work like that. 

I understand to Some degree But there was a still a lot of timing plays.

I should be posting this in the lafleur stinks. my apologies 

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

I wish there was an emoji better than post of the week. This is dead on. It like Zach's mom has drugged us.

sh*t got strange as soon as he was drafted...even people who have come around the past few months were acting like weirdos not long ago. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

If you’re great we’re gonna lyk ….. if you are trash we’re gonna lyk too…. No player on the jets in the past multiple decades done anything for us to shut our mouths when they have they're trash moments … we know the players are human . If Eli manning was a jet and win us those 2 Super Bowls I won’t dare to disrespect his name because he actually won and did something…. Im a Yankees fan myself Jeter is god tier level and he wasn’t the best and didn’t win sh*t after the dynasty years … if you win here you are god tier… even when they fall off they forever have our respect…. 

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

I am sure there will be another 10,000 references, in future topics, bringing up how Zach Wilson sucks, even when he is not on the team.

This forum and fan base is pathetic. Why dont you wait at the end of a really bad game, in the rain, for hours, and tell him he is worse than Ryan Leaf? Sounds like something pathetic, a Jets "fan" might lie about doing so he can get sympathy and support from a bunch of pathetic middle aged Jets fan idiots in love with Chris Streveler. Oh wait, he actually said it to a GM that just had probably the greatest draft in Jets history. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same a$$hole who messaged Zach's mom. Or maybe it was 1 of 100 of the other stupid pathetic idiots in this forum, jerking off to Mike White winking. Until he throws a couple of INTs in a game, and they run him out of town.

Bottom line - We are terrible fan base who would turn on a player after a super bowl victory, if he wasnt perfect the following season. We retire players numbers and about 2,500 people stay in their seats, with about 20 people cheering. We dont support our great players. And no great player is going to want to play here and stay here, because they aren't perfect and we will attack them as soon as they aren't up to idiot Jets fans expectations.

Zach Wilson does suck. DJ Reed and Garrett Wilson supporting the kid at the end of Thursday nights game. From what I heard from Garrett, after Zach was hit with his own rolled up, wet jersey, thrown from the stands, he said, "Just cancel it out. They don't mean sh*t. We all played bad. We got your back." 

I guarantee. At the end of Garrett Wilson's & Sauce Gardner's rookie deals, they will sign elsewhere. No good football player would want to play in that terrible stadium, for this terrible organization, with a terrible fan base, who has no clue about sh*t. Tell me the last "decent" player, that has played here more than 3 years?  We might have 10, in the last 30 years.

**** OFF JETS FANS

Somebody pee in your Cheerios today?

This is the fan base that votes for the Rookies and made 4 players tops in voting for all-pro

just saying

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

I am sure there will be another 10,000 references, in future topics, bringing up how Zach Wilson sucks, even when he is not on the team.

This forum and fan base is pathetic. Why dont you wait at the end of a really bad game, in the rain, for hours, and tell him he is worse than Ryan Leaf? Sounds like something pathetic, a Jets "fan" might lie about doing so he can get sympathy and support from a bunch of pathetic middle aged Jets fan idiots in love with Chris Streveler. Oh wait, he actually said it to a GM that just had probably the greatest draft in Jets history. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same a$$hole who messaged Zach's mom. Or maybe it was 1 of 100 of the other stupid pathetic idiots in this forum, jerking off to Mike White winking. Until he throws a couple of INTs in a game, and they run him out of town.

Bottom line - We are terrible fan base who would turn on a player after a super bowl victory, if he wasnt perfect the following season. We retire players numbers and about 2,500 people stay in their seats, with about 20 people cheering. We dont support our great players. And no great player is going to want to play here and stay here, because they aren't perfect and we will attack them as soon as they aren't up to idiot Jets fans expectations.

Zach Wilson does suck. DJ Reed and Garrett Wilson supporting the kid at the end of Thursday nights game. From what I heard from Garrett, after Zach was hit with his own rolled up, wet jersey, thrown from the stands, he said, "Just cancel it out. They don't mean sh*t. We all played bad. We got your back." 

I guarantee. At the end of Garrett Wilson's & Sauce Gardner's rookie deals, they will sign elsewhere. No good football player would want to play in that terrible stadium, for this terrible organization, with a terrible fan base, who has no clue about sh*t. Tell me the last "decent" player, that has played here more than 3 years?  We might have 10, in the last 30 years.

**** OFF JETS FANS

rick james cocaine GIF

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I think that what that Kevin character did was absolutely wrong, uncalled for. There is a line, whether people agree or not, between booing in the stadium during a game, and stalking a civilian with the sole objective of harassment. 

I also believe that if you are going to get into it in Twitter, which is also questionable, you should not involve family members.

However, I am also against starting a thread such as this by @JETS SB

It's like people think: hey I have thought I must express it, without a second thought at all.

As far as what Kevin did, I have no problem with it. JD is a public figure and highly compensated. If someone yells at him from the fanbase, let's just it comes with the territory. 

As far as what happened with Zach's  mom, that was totally  lame but this is the internet and not everyone is going to be proper just like here. She just needed to ignore him. 

3 hours ago, JETS SB said:

**** OFF JETS FANS

ZW’s mom, is that you?

47ADC04E-8A69-4688-A7E8-C85A21CAAD90.gif

• Haha 1

**** OFF JETS FANS

Is there a reason that trolling, stupid threads like this are allowed to remain? The other topic forums I belong to would delete this garbage sight unseen.

**** OFF JETS FANS

They seemed pretty happy to be on the team e Mike white. Winning changes everything 

5 hours ago, JETS SB said:

**** OFF JETS FANS

^attention whore

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

**** OFF JETS FANS

Bless her heart

8 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

As far as what Kevin did, I have no problem with it. JD is a public figure and highly compensated. If someone yells at him from the fanbase, let's just it comes with the territory. 

I disagree. One thing is in the stadium, fans react to things, they yell, etc. A whole different thing is waiting and stalking by a parking lot with the purpose of harassment.  Kevin has received so much attention, and I fear say admiration, that I would not be surprised if sooner than later he amps up his antics.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I disagree. One thing is in the stadium, fans react to things, they yell, etc. A whole different thing is waiting and stalking by a parking lot with the purpose of harassment.  Kevin has received so much attention, and I fear say admiration, that I would not be surprised if sooner than later he amps up his antics.

I think that is really ridiculous.  I will tell you what should have happened. JD should have ignored it and kept walking. Situation is totally diffused.  By reacting to it, he made it worse. If it actually didn't happen, we have the story either way. As far as Kevin getting attention, threads like this and posts like your are what is keeping it alive. I have not mentioned this to anyone outside the forum and I have a lot of friends who are Jet fans. If I did  mention it they probably would think I was crazy.  

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh this fun take is making go-rounds again!  Tell me, which elite talent did the Jets fail to develop who are going on to great success right now at other stops?  

And before you say “Geno Smith”, consider that that was 3 HCs and 2 GMs ago and Geno was dropped by multiple additional teams before his “arrival” in Seattle.  

Off the top of my head ... Jets that were not retained... Vilma, Farrier, Demario Davis, Rob Moore .. .. ... ... 

Maybe he doesn’t suck and the other 150+ people employed by the Jets including fellow players, coaches, staff, and front office not to mention thousands of nasty fans and hundreds of hyper-critical media personalities failed him. All we need to do is change all those people and then he will be good!

And they call me the pessimistic one for saying if we ditch one guy and find an improvement at the position we will be contenders

• Upvote 2

Need help from the social media experts around here.

I am looking for the tweets or whatever stupid ass communication people use on social media to find the comments from the families if mims, Moore and other players who went thru tough times and we’re addressed by the jets naming the fanbase or the team as the issue.

So far can’t find anything.

it is prob me but just figured I would ask for help

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Off the top of my head ... Jets that were not retained... Vilma, Farrier, Demario Davis, Rob Moore .. .. ... ... 

So the most recent example is from like 6 years ago and the others were over a decade ago?  lol.

Yeah, the jets have been a real juggernaut for other teams to steal players from!

16 hours ago, Corn said:

On some there isn't much pressure but you see a lot of times he just throws the ball immediately to covered guys and they go up and grab it and you also see design run place that we just never utilized.

So then it's not a question of pressure... Hummm... Wonder what else could have changed? Lack of familiarity with the playbook? Lack of trust in his receivers?

Wondering if the lack of designed runs isn't due to the fact that he's had two knee injuries so far.