Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

I am sure there will be another 10,000 references, in future topics, bringing up how Zach Wilson sucks, even when he is not on the team.

This forum and fan base is pathetic. Why dont you wait at the end of a really bad game, in the rain, for hours, and tell him he is worse than Ryan Leaf? Sounds like something pathetic, a Jets "fan" might lie about doing so he can get sympathy and support from a bunch of pathetic middle aged Jets fan idiots in love with Chris Streveler. Oh wait, he actually said it to a GM that just had probably the greatest draft in Jets history. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same a$$hole who messaged Zach's mom. Or maybe it was 1 of 100 of the other stupid pathetic idiots in this forum, jerking off to Mike White winking. Until he throws a couple of INTs in a game, and they run him out of town.

Bottom line - We are terrible fan base who would turn on a player after a super bowl victory, if he wasnt perfect the following season. We retire players numbers and about 2,500 people stay in their seats, with about 20 people cheering. We dont support our great players. And no great player is going to want to play here and stay here, because they aren't perfect and we will attack them as soon as they aren't up to idiot Jets fans expectations.

Zach Wilson does suck. DJ Reed and Garrett Wilson supporting the kid at the end of Thursday nights game. From what I heard from Garrett, after Zach was hit with his own rolled up, wet jersey, thrown from the stands, he said, "Just cancel it out. They don't mean sh*t. We all played bad. We got your back." 

I guarantee. At the end of Garrett Wilson's & Sauce Gardner's rookie deals, they will sign elsewhere. No good football player would want to play in that terrible stadium, for this terrible organization, with a terrible fan base, who has no clue about sh*t. Tell me the last "decent" player, that has played here more than 3 years?  We might have 10, in the last 30 years.

**** OFF JETS FANS

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 23
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 4

Some truth to what the op said, maybe not all but certainty some.

The tiresome part is not him getting killed when he deserves it in game threads and threads discussing qbs but his name get slung into every 2nd thread and the good or bad QB attributes are 100% for sure not evenly applied to all QBs on the jets roster.

• Upvote 3

Just happenen to watch his college highlights just now. For some reason he was making quicker decisions Somehow our coaching staff (OC) have him completely baffled and then kept them in the game So he can get his rear end kicked and become even more baffled.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

It’s not impossible the conspiracy theory that the Zach team is using his Mom’s neg comments about us to get him away from the Jets. It’s been done before and we all know how much NFL teams hate a distraction. Before this I thought Zach liked the NYC scene he’s a young guy who likes the nightlife etc. 

No conspiracy needed.  No one wants him here tomorrow, let alone in the future.

19 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

turns out the butt fumble was my fault

Darnold seeing ghosts, my fault

zach sucking, my fault

jets being a complete dumpster fire for roughly 50 years in a row, also my fault.

Truth is tho that jet fans are the best fans in football. To be loyal to this miserable franchise when they have given us absolutely nothing is truly amazing. 

if Zach was an average qb he would be treated like a god around here. but he’s probably the worst qb to ever wear a jets jersey. 

I blame @Jetsfan80

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3