Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

The question I would ask is what exactly are the Jets doing where they are kissing his ass?

We have no idea what the negotiation is/was and what the conversation is between the Packers, Rodger and the Jets.

Are we going by the clowns in the media putting out wishlists demands which are basically useless?

Are they kissing his ass because they signed Lazard which on its own is a very good move?

The takes out there on what is going on are mostly laughable - don't fall into the trap.

Listening to FAN right now and Tiki is on the same bandwagon - the Jets look like fools etc etc.

If there is a football God out there - Rodgers does come here and just shuts up all of these fools.  

I read somewhere that flying out to see him in Cali was kissing his ass.  I dunno, for decades my bosses had been flying everywhere for clients and they weren't kissing anyone's ass and they didn't have a private jet either.

So there is zero logic there.  Zero.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Lmao a top 5 defense - doesn’t get to much more complete then that in the nfl

+

a offense / team literally held back by the QB

QB away 

There are no perfect rosters in the nfl, believe it or not we are the best QB needy team. You don’t need a stud a every position before you go out and get the QB. Eagles are the closest thing to a complete team and just lost in the Superbowl 

Learn football 

Cool. Aaron Rodgers = Superbowl. Awesome to hear, thanks so much for letting me know ?