Denzel?

jetswin

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Let me clarify:

We already have a good receiving corps 

yes, because we finally have an NFL QB. Just can't blame Jet fans because it's been so long since competent QB play. Most of us, this Crushlove included have no idea or the  ability to comprehend a QB that will make the receiving core and even the line better!

• Upvote 1

I think we're fine with what we have...I mean, good luck to Corey Davis with whatever he has going on, but what did he contribute really in the two years?  The guy was hurt and scored 6 TD's in two years...it wasn't like he was number 4, 5 or 6 on the depth chart...he was our #2.  We'll be fine with whomever takes his spot.

I always rooted for him. Sorry they traded him especially for nothing, but at this point training camp is over and he would not have time to incorporate into the new offense. I would also suspect that AR didn't want him (or there was another issue) or they wouldn't have let him go for nothing - I think we are a little thin at the end of the WR corps, but time has likely passed.