--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

I don’t like the game plan.   Defensive minded head coach - not great in the modern NFL.  
This coach is a hack .. same ol bullsh*t think his defense can win on its own.... total lack of balls on the offensive play calling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course Zach is only 3rd in line on your blame sheet.  Of course.

And by no standards is he having a “solid” passing game against the worst D.  But this has been the weekly take around here.  He can play QB at a D level at best every week and still get his day called a “solid” one.  GTFO with that sh*t already.  It’s getting very old.  

Well you can't blame Zach, Denver has a forcefield where you cannot throw the ball in the end zone.......Multiple times at the 10 or closer not 1 pass in the end zone, same ole ****.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

That debacle at the end of the 1st half was directly on Hackett, Saleh and then Zach.

Doesn't make it less obvious that Zach is having a solid passing game. He looks solid. The play calling has been cowardly.

Not so solid. He didn't even look at Garrett Wilson for an easy TD In this last drive.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

This coach is a hack .. same ol bullsh*t think his defense can win on its own.... total lack of balls on the offensive play calling.

They came out in the second half with a plan to not use a quarterback and it is working. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

No way. Only thing I'd have done is try to draw them offsides, which Saleh should know is worth the try. Make it look like they're hurrying up & hope you draw somebody. Still a chip shot even with a delay of game if it doesn't work. 

The problem is, they don't have JFM.

• Upvote 1