Props to Breece Hall

slimjasi

11 minutes ago, usapaw said:

He is really good. I'm not sure why they keep trying him in short yardage goaline situations though?

Stats....the more TDs your top players gets, the happier and more motivated your top player is. It's gotta suck to be the engine that gets your team to the 1 yrd line, then they hand it off to the FB for his 5th carry (and 5th TD) of the season!

6 minutes ago, hawk said:

He is a threat to go to the house every touch.  Reminds me of Leveon bell pre diva.

32 yards from 200, up by 3, in 4 min offense and he is on the sidelines.

Someone please explain this to me.

Yessir. Would like to see Breece get more involved in the passing game...wheel routs, screens, etc. He seemed to be more involved in the pass last season. Hackett needs to draw up some plays to get Breece the ball in space, on the run. THAT'D be really fun to watch!!!

May not have been sure of what Breece could do this season, so they didn't load up the playbook with plays for him. I be that changes pretty quick. The Bi week should be all about drawing up plays to get Breece the ball even MORE!

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Stats....the more TDs your top players gets, the happier and more motivated your top player is. It's gotta suck to be the engine that gets your team to the 1 yrd line, then they hand it off to the FB for his 5th carry (and 5th TD) of the season!

Understood but you need a brute at the line with this OL. If we had a great OL I would agree 100%

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hawk said:

He is a threat to go to the house every touch.  Reminds me of Leveon bell pre diva.

32 yards from 200, up by 3, in 4 min offense and he is on the sidelines.

Someone please explain this to me.

We need to get Elite Dalvin Cook his touches 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

He’s the best Jets running back I’ve ever seen 

he's the best RB the NFL has ever seen over a RBs first 12 games 

edit: he was also top 5-10 before the 177 yard game. he jumped several of these greats to #1 with today

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1