### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

HC, Defense, OL’s fault for todays loss.  QB a distant 5th.  We got an elite one babyyyy

I do put some of this on Saleh.  I am not a huge advocate of coaching blame, but the buck stops with him.  Hall is your offense, especially in these conditions, and he is on the sidelines in key spots?

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

If you take out Hall turning a 2 yard pass into a 50 yard TD this passing offense is a disaster. 

If Saleh won't pull the trigger to get this nonhacker out of it, there's a problem. 

This CS is betting their jobs on Wilson. Good luck with that. 

well if they dont try to get a QB by Tues then these idiots are betting there job on Zach.

Just now, Flightattendant said:

I really think the front office made a mistake not going and grabbing a qb at the bye. This team is playoff bound with competent QB play. We're worse than the giants with Zach qb play.

The time to grab one was the day after Rodgers went down.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Every week JJ and JFM commit the same penalty, without fail.  Saleh doesn’t do a damn thing about it week in and week out.

l have had enough.  He’s not a coach, he’s a cheerleader.

The whistle is blowing, morons. Quincy has cost them 30 yards today and Johnson gift-wrapped a TD. If The Plan is winning games 13-10(which with this turd passing offense may be so) , you can't do that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

Seriously??? Holy crap, I've met some delusional people in my life, but wow! "Derp derp" indeed.

Steve Martin Idk GIF

The thing is you think I’m supporting Wilson.  I’m not.  But to poke fun at him for this being a disaster shows how stupid some of you really are.  

But I’m sure you are iteration 14 of some ignorant douche that takes pride in getting banned on message boards for being a moron and coming back to keep up the schtick like a 13 year old.  

• More Ugh 1

Just now, Flightattendant said:

I really think the front office made a mistake not going and grabbing a qb at the bye. This team is playoff bound with competent QB play. We're worse than the giants with Zach qb play.

they have a QB ON THE FOCKING PRACTICE SQUAD who has thrown 42 TDs 28 Ints and has an 81.1 QBR while the scrub has 4 TDs in 7 games 37.1 QBR