### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

This one is seriously hard to celebrate.

Like "catching" a home run after the lone 8 year old kid with cerebral palsy sitting in front of you drops it and you casually stroll over and slowly pick it up while maintaining direct eye contact with him the entire time.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hit Cartel said:

I’d like to thank the Giants for not using up that one second they left on the clock in regulation and Gano for missing his FG. 

And for Barkley sitting down instead of getting the first down.  We’ll list the carousel of Jet mistakes, but the Giants — and their coaches — made more.

• Upvote 3

The only lesson I learned from this, is NEVER AGAIN turn a Jets game on until the 4th quarter. I should have learned that lesson two weeks ago when the beat the Eagles. They look like sh*t the entire game but for whatever reason, they win. It's strange. Twilight Zone strange.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

He was wide open. Beat the dback badly - terrible throw - should have been an easy TD.

It was the best terrible throw I've ever seen. Dude had like 5 yards of separation. Ball gets under thrown by like 10 yards. DB gets called for pass interference. Haha.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1