### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

10 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Again, the problem is you guys want to put everything on Zach.

Here’s the deal: Zach sucks, the line sucks, every receiver besides Garrett Wilson sucks, our OC sucks, our discipline sucks.

If any of those one things were better, the others would look better as well. But they all suck so it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What’s the definition of insanity ? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

We don’t know it’s not all zach until we let someone else try. What do we have to lose? Couldn’t be possibly worse than Zach. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Seeing a lot of Saleh hate. I think he needs a fair shot with an actual QB. He's developed a strong culture and let's be honest, it ain't the 85' Bears but he has absolutely developed a SB caliber defense.

His teams are unprepared and stupid. And please stop shoving Zach Wilson down our throats. He sucks. 

• Upvote 3

I feel like a more detailed response is needed but man what it would feel like to have a well coached offense. I'm sorry as bad as Zach is, our offense sucks because of bad coaching . It is so obvious next to our def

I hate this game, we either need a better QB or better coaching but sub par QB and sup par off coord does not work. Subpar off coord with MVP QB does. Sun par qb with good coacjing works. But what we have is not doing it.

Dobbs if we had him today wins this game 10 out of 10 times. Etc 

It's not just Zach, although he is not good.

The line is bad, some of these sacks are unbelievably fast.

Lazard is awful.  Drops, penalties, negating positive runs with holds.

Cook is a waste of space.   Best case he runs for 3 yards and falls over.

They can not score a TD, this is the worst O I can remember.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1