SALEH FIRED

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Sir, are you suggesting that the defensive coordinator who made a concerted effort to leave the team this offseason won't be a major upgrade at HC?

Good lord. He really is like if you just combined Brett Favre and Xenia Onatopp. It's actually impressive.

• Haha 2

He was a disaster. You can argue he was worse than Gase because he did less with more. Gase sucked ass but so did the roster. 

He comes out and there’s no coaching and zero accountability. Whether they’re adults or children, people need to be taught and told when and how to do something. 

**** him. He can go run stairs elsewhere. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

10 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Saleh was checked out. Quincy Williams comments were probably about Saleh. Ulbrich as HC could be a game changer for this team 

Yup. Seldom have I seen a coach on the sideline display so little interest, enthusiasm or passion. 

The players saw it, the fans saw it....I'm just amazed that Woody saw it, and actually acted on it.

Team should get a boost from this.

• Upvote 4

Jets fired head coach Robert Saleh.

Apparently the Jets had seen enough after three lackluster seasons and a sputtering start to the 2024 campaign. Saleh has had a dicey relationship with Aaron Rodgers, including a couple well-documented sideline interactions that did not appear entirely friendly.

New York Jets

2m ago

Source: Adam Schefter

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=00000192-6c3b-d1b7-ab93-eeffea6e0000

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Yup. Seldom have I seen a coach on the sideline display so little interest, enthusiasm or passion. 

The players saw it, the fans saw it....I'm just amazed that Woody saw it, and actually acted on it.

Team should get a boost from this.

He had a choice between Hackett and Bobby.  Aaron told Woody it was ok to get rid of Bob

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

If the offensive staff remains in place, it's meaningless.

Look, if you think they're gonna revamp the offense and leave Rodgers out of it, you need to get a grip. Rodgers is running the offense. If he wants Hackett, Hackett stays. Doesn't preclude Ulbricht giving waaayyyy more direction than Bobby Salad, but that's about it. 

• Upvote 4