Seriously? The return of the unmentionable?

Dcat

37 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I was redirected to some Soviet-era sh!tshow site.   Anyone have a solid link?   Or is this entire enterprise an early April Fool's joke?

no - it was up and going for bit then it got hacked.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving JI and finding a new home here was like when I was 13 and all my friends ditched MySpace for Facebook.  When I finally made that switch I was never putting another emo selfie on MySpace ever again.  Sure I'll check in every now and then to see what it's become, but I'm never using it as my primary cesspool ever again.

20 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Leaving JI and finding a new home here was like when I was 13 and all my friends ditched MySpace for Facebook.  When I finally made that switch I was never putting another emo selfie on MySpace ever again.  Sure I'll check in every now and then to see what it's become, but I'm never using it as my primary cesspool ever again.

Good to hear that. :)

myspace tom.jpg

8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Talk about too little too late.  He's only apologizing and trying to reboot because Scout was a complete implosion.  I would rather have heard...."I went for the money grab, ignored all my users, sold your email addresses and then locked up the board on you guys.  I didn't have a care in the world how it would affect the loyal posters in that community because it didn't matter.  I was getting paid and Scout was going to be great.  But it didn't work out for me.  The Scout community sucks and the check I got 2 years ago has been spent so I need to figure out what to do now.  So here I am trying to rebuild what I torched and hoping you are all naive enough to accept an apology and start posting here again so I can get page views."

What a knucklehead.  (And I think I'm being kind saying that)

Hope everyone here is doing well.  Get your $45 back, DCat.

Go Jets!?!?!?

I liked it there...gotta admit. Enjoyed yourself and many others. He ****ed up a good thing.

The video reports he was making, that he was asking members for feedback on, right before he changed up, were probably gonna take hold also. That left a bad taste

This site has been a great home for us JI refugees....no reason to go back.

The issue (for me) with the guy is trust. He blatantly said it was too much money to pass up, who is to say he won't do it again a year from now? Just don't trust him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Warfish said:

So?

Be assured, Max tries his ass off too.  Every day. And he never asked for your $55 to start with, and never sold your email address to the highest bidder.

No one was more loyal to JI than I was, and I'm happy here at JN with Max, Crusher, and the guys who run this site.

Sooth lost my page hits for a reason, he's not getting them back now.

Well-said Fish and I agree whole-heartedly.

Not a crazy active poster but I do lurk everyday, was with JI till the end even as it got terrible, loyal to a fault type of guy I guess. Settled in nicely here, less clicks and a Lil less computer slap fights here. Also appreciate the head honcho "working" his site and actively contributing to the discussions. 

JI did have some funny "personas" that I wish would've made it over here but that's about it 

19 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I was scared for a second there.  Afraid this was referring to Geno... or Fitz... or Sanchez, or...

Well, you get the point.

This is what I was thinking as well, except, you know, Sanchez is the most cost effective experienced QB on the market. Just sayin 

Since this is like a memorial, I'll say my peace and be done with it  like everyone else . I posted on JI and I was sorry to see it die . I enjoyed my time there sometimes just like I do here sometimes . There were folks there that I didn't care for just like there are folks here that I don't care for .  I tried to follow the rules there like I try to follow the rules here . I never got banned there just like I hope to never get ban here . This is supposed to be fun and place for people to exchange ideas about the teams we favor,  but egos usually lead to animosity . 

It happened there and it's happening here . 

I can never be mad at someone for doing what they think is best with something they own . It's like blaming Woody Johnson for a bunch of people he paid  not doing they job and forcing him to fire them .

14 hours ago, pointman said:

I have no clue what this thread is about, but I will say I am glad it wasn't about what I feared it would be... the return of Mark Sanchez.

Same thing here.  I anxiously opened this waiting for the kickoff of Sanchezpalooza, oh what fun.

And then it turned out to be another 'JI made a bad decision' thread. 

Depressing.

SAR I

I've been here for a short time, but I can see why some of the people here were banned from the old JI board . Some of the most prominent posters here insight riot because they think themselves superior to others . The vast majority of them have found a home on my ignore list because they bring absolutely nothing to the discussion . They only purpose here is to get under the skins of posters with their posturing .

What they do here is worst than politics or religion .

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

I've been here for a short time, but I can see why some of the people here were banned from the old JI board . Some of the most prominent posters here insight riot because they think themselves superior to others . The vast majority of them have found a home on my ignore list because they bring absolutely nothing to the discussion . They only purpose here is to get under the skins of posters with their posturing .

Do you mean?

You mean me, don't you.

:(

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Do you mean?

You mean me, don't you.

:(

I can see clearly what you post. We don't always agree, but I never think it's personal with you . You have a genuine love for the Jets, and you 're fair .

3 hours ago, Tinstar said:

giphy.gif

On 3/16/2017 at 0:29 PM, jetstream23 said:

Talk about too little too late.  He's only apologizing and trying to reboot because Scout was a complete implosion.  I would rather have heard...."I went for the money grab, ignored all my users, sold your email addresses and then locked up the board on you guys.  I didn't have a care in the world how it would affect the loyal posters in that community because it didn't matter.  I was getting paid and Scout was going to be great.  But it didn't work out for me.  The Scout community sucks and the check I got 2 years ago has been spent so I need to figure out what to do now.  So here I am trying to rebuild what I torched and hoping you are all naive enough to accept an apology and start posting here again so I can get page views."

What a knucklehead.  (And I think I'm being kind saying that)

Hope everyone here is doing well.  Get your $45 back, DCat.

Go Jets!?!?!?

at least he mentioned the financial incentive to sell.  i don't recall him mentioning that a few years back. 

anyway, hope it all works out

44 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

at least he mentioned the financial incentive to sell.  i don't recall him mentioning that a few years back. 

anyway, hope it all works out

That makes two of you then. Me? It's precisely for that reason that I think he is a greedy fool attempting to return to the well, and I expect it will fail in equally spectacular fashion.

3 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

That makes two of you then. Me? It's precisely for that reason that I think he is a greedy fool attempting to return to the well, and I expect it will fail in equally spectacular fashion.

Please alert me when we get a BORGOGUY spotting.  Or perhaps Jordy. 

12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Please alert me when we get a BORGOGUY spotting.  Or perhaps Jordy. 

How can you expect to find Borgo without first planting some Borgo-bait?  A little of this to begin might be enough:

Jarah_MarianoLingerie_Photoshoot_52.jpg

7 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I can see clearly what you post. We don't always agree, but I never think it's personal with you . You have a genuine love for the Jets, and you 're fair .

Same here. @Warfish has been on the receiving end of me after a bad day where I also forgot to take my happy meds more than one time, but he is a good guy who loves this team.  While I don't always agree with him, along with many other posters here, I genuinely love this community like I did JI at one point.  Switching to this place full-time became a lot easier when I saw that old school posters, who I used to read when I was 13 (not kidding, might have been younger actually) and my dad (who also posts here) showed me JI for the first time, posted here regularly.  Guys like @gEYno@dbatesman (we disagree on so much but I actually love you, no homo *or homo, whatever floats ur boat*), @T0mShane, @The Crusher, @JiF, @Klecko73isGod, @Maxman, @Sperm Edwards, @Integrity28, @SMC, @ECURB, @RutgersJetFan, @Beerfish, and so many more that I'm probably just blanking on right now all made it that much easier to switch here.  Look, I know I'm not the easiest going/least abrasive poster here...but I'm 23 going on 24 and a ton of you guys have been dealing with me for a long time and helped mold and feed my love of this team and this sport.  Posting on the two of these forums is something I've been doing since I was kid and in a weird way all of y'all are apart of my childhood lmao.  I loved JI, and I love this place.  Sooth lost sight of how special a community can make a place and in a way, I'm glad he did because I ended up here :'). 

/homo

26 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Same here. @Warfish has been on the receiving end of me after a bad day where I also forgot to take my happy meds more than one time, but he is a good guy who loves this team.  While I don't always agree with him, along with many other posters here, I genuinely love this community like I did JI at one point.  Switching to this place full-time became a lot easier when I saw that old school posters, who I used to read when I was 13 (not kidding, might have been younger actually) and my dad (who also posts here) showed me JI for the first time, posted here regularly.  Guys like @gEYno@dbatesman (we disagree on so much but I actually love you, no homo *or homo, whatever floats ur boat*), @T0mShane, @The Crusher, @JiF, @Klecko73isGod, @Maxman, @Sperm Edwards, @Integrity28, @SMC, @ECURB, @RutgersJetFan, @Beerfish, and so many more that I'm probably just blanking on right now all made it that much easier to switch here.  Look, I know I'm not the easiest going/least abrasive poster here...but I'm 23 going on 24 and a ton of you guys have been dealing with me for a long time and helped mold and feed my love of this team and this sport.  Posting on the two of these forums is something I've been doing since I was kid and in a weird way all of y'all are apart of my childhood lmao.  I loved JI, and I love this place.  Sooth lost sight of how special a community can make a place and in a way, I'm glad he did because I ended up here :'). 

/homo

So ******* gay omg 

8 hours ago, Tinstar said:

This.

40 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

/homo

Good post minus including Klacko

44 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

/homo

I honestly have no idea who you are.

Archived