I like my crow grilled with a tiny bit of butter

kmnj

tonight fitz did what I NEVER thought he would do and played a hell of a game

happy to eat some crow which is a delicious when served properly

Hell of a game and happy I was dead wrong on Fitz

I now dare I say have hope-just one game but team has weapons if Fitz comes closes to tonight again they can play with most times

signed Wrong on Fitz-Full on Crow

12 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I now dare I say have hope-just one game but team has weapons if Fitz comes closes to tonight again they can play with most times

You kidding me?  His play was like me saying no to seconds.  Madness!

14 minutes ago, kmnj said:

******* LOSER. This is what you get when you doubt a Harvard man.

18 minutes ago, kmnj said:

good on you... hope he keeps you...

Not just Fitz.

How about these receivers... Marshall, Decker, Enunwa are about as good as any threesome of receivers in the league.

Jalin Marshall and Robby Anderson in the wings. Pretty exciting that for once we have very good skill players.

48 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Tonight was a lot of fun. I was nervous to see Fitz face a Rex defense but the Jets completely had the d on their heels. Seems like Fitz took a big step up tonight. Definitely fun to watch.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Tonight was a lot of fun. I was nervous to see Fitz face a Rex defense but the Jets completely had the d on their heels. Seems like Fitz took a big step up tonight. Definitely fun to watch.

Hope its even MORE fun when we play them at home later on.

The Bills were banged up a little, and had a star suspended, but this was just unbelievable offensive play.

The word "explosive" is being used. I like "balanced" better. Forte making such smart, smooth cuts.

Enunwa, Decker and Marshall and Jr. Marshall all running crisp routes and battling for the ball.

That's our blue print for how our O looks. Now repeat it. Also - should Enunwa just be considered our TE?

DC

Threads like this are totally idiotic because 100% guaranteed the op will be blasting the sh*t out of Fitzpatrick the moment he has a few bad throws let alone a bad game.  spare us the lame mean nothing apologies.  Just like last year when some of the ardent 'doubters' were making threads like this when the Jets were winning 5 in a row down the stretch, the second after the Buffalo game they were all back to blasting the QB and it lasted all off season.

Don;t post these dumb i have seen the light posts if you are going to revert back the moment a limited journeyman Qb has a poor outing.

8 minutes ago, The Troll said:

It was one game. It's not like he didn't look like this at any point last year. This is part of Fitz. He's a Jekyll and Hyde QB. A box of chocolates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, there was not one game last year that he looked THIS GOOD in, no way! He was throwing some confident beautiful back shoulder spirals last night. I think he was tight as a drum to start off but man when he relaxed & his confidence soared he was superb.

11 hours ago, kmnj said:

Fitz was never elite nobody ever said he was. But he was a good Qb last year, yesterday was his best game. You guys were ripping him apart because he isn't Marino. Look I'm sure if he doesn't have a good game in KC you'll be at the top of the list throwing daggers. So your apology isn't accepted (by me). Unless on a regular basis you are fair minded. And stop being a front runner. It's a long season and he isn't going to be great every game because he isn't great. But he's a good Qb. And our offense isn't going to work that good every game. KC is a tough opponent esp at home. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Threads like this are totally idiotic because 100% guaranteed the op will be blasting the sh*t out of Fitzpatrick the moment he has a few bad throws let alone a bad game.  spare us the lame mean nothing apologies.  Just like last year when some of the ardent 'doubters' were making threads like this when the Jets were winning 5 in a row down the stretch, the second after the Buffalo game they were all back to blasting the QB and it lasted all off season.

Don;t post these dumb i have seen the light posts if you are going to revert back the moment a limited journeyman Qb has a poor outing.

Just like the poster who said he was "on board the Fitz train" once he signed, then spent the rest of the discussion in that very same thread trashing Fitz.  

Archived