Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

Just now, slimjasi said:

Ok, so Brown probably decided a week ago that he just wanted to go to a better team.

So obvious. 

Hopefully, this will somehow bring NE bad karma 

Karma hates cold weather apparently, or it would have gotten them decades ago.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats why I wanted the NY Jets to acquire him to STOP this and to WIN. 

So you would sell your soul, possibly ruin your team and your QB because you give more of a shlt what the Pats do?

Who were winning the division anyway.

Makes sense

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He will be cut within a week or two.  AB has lost his mind.  The pats wont deal w/ him.

If they gave him a $9mm signing bonus there's no way he's just getting cut..

Now they have Gordon, AB and Edelman.  but uh oh, they're headaches - I'm sure they'll destroy them then.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

So you would sell your soul, possibly ruin your team and your QB because you give more of a shlt what the Pats do?

Who were winning the division anyway.

Makes sense

Yes to STOP NE from signing him making them better and he could have helped us WIN GAMES thats what it's all about. 

Wide Receiver   (5) 
    81 - Quincy Enunwa 6'2" 225 Nebraska   (WR)    
    11 - Robby Anderson 6'3" 190 Temple (WR)  
    82 - Jamison Crowder 5'9" 177 Duke (WR) (Free Agent Signing) 
    15 - Josh Bellamy 6'0" 208 Louisville (WR) (Free Agent Signing)  
    10 - Braxton Berrios  5'9" 190  Miami (FL) (Waiver Claim from Patriots) (WR) 

• Upvote 3

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Now they have Gordon, AB and Edelman.  but uh oh, they're headaches - I'm sure they'll destroy them then.

Contract was written up weeks ago

• Upvote 3

If the Pats weren't the run away favorites before there's no doubt they are now... I'm not going to kid myself into thinking AB will hurt the team somehow. They're going to have the best offense they've had sine Randy Moss was there... There's not going to be any stopping them. Just the way it is. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes to STOP NE from signing him making them better and he could have helped us WIN GAMES thats what it's all about. 

You realize he also has to pick a rebuilding Jets team over a Super Bowl winning (defending actually) team and current contender right?

• Sympathy 3

The Pats were the only team that really made sense for him.
The people who wanted to surround a 22 year old Darnold with this f*cking goof are out of their minds.

It would have been a horrible fit here...just as it was always going to be a great fit in New England.
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats nice.

Wrong as can be though

You realize you just said youre willing to risk Darnolds growth, the season etc for the Pats.

Brilliant.

As I said, he went from a nutjob who was ruining the Raiders to "we need him to help us win games" to "we need to sign him to keep him off the Pats"

Predictable. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

You realize he also has to pick a rebuilding Jets team over a Super Bowl winning (defending actually) and contender right?

He may have wanted to reunite with Bell who knows, did we even try to acquire him or are we good at WR. 

Wide Receiver   (5) 

This makes too much sense for Brown. I don’t even think it was about the money. He’s so full of himself and his image. Just wants to prove everyone wrong and HATES the Steelers.

He wants the glory of a Super Bowl victory and the Pats want to cement their team as the GOAT. Those cheating sh*tbags are just padding their stats at this point. It has to end eventually...right? 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wide Receiver   (5) 

i know that logic dont apply to you but do you really think Brown would come here over going to the Pats and win a championship ?

what is wrong with you 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The holier than thou crowd can be so gullible. This is why Pats win they aren’t afraid to take chances. Mean while where suppose to be above taking on players like AB. Because of our successful track record. 

Lol I still didn’t want brown but if it would of kept him from becoming a pat I would of been More open . 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NEVER 

We haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969 haven't been in one since 1969 so when players like AB are available id like the NY Jets to acquire them, especially when it stops NE from acquiring them. 

Do you have a clue how this football thing works. 

We are weak at WR. 

do things the masshole way, you basically are saying you;d lie cheat and steal for a SB\.

eff that.