Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

This makes too much sense for Brown. I don’t even think it was about the money. He’s so full of himself and his image. Just wants to prove everyone wrong and HATES the Steelers.
He wants he glory of a Super Bowl victory and the Pats want to cement their team as the GOAT. Those cheating sh*tbags are just padding their stats at this point. It has to end eventually...right? 

You'd think so. At this point I have my doubts.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Thats nice.

Wrong as can be though

You realize you just said youre willing to rish Darnolds growth, the season etc for the Pats.

Brilliant.

As I said, he went from a nutjob wholl ruing the Raiders to "we need him to help win games" 

Predictable.  

Sam Darnold is a big boy.  WR's with the talent AB has helps develop a QB making them a better. 

Head case who knows under different HC and GM 

• Upvote 2

From a pure XO perspective, AB is a typical Tom Brady receiver.  Quicker than fast, gets open, is very accurate with his routes, catches everything and is pretty cerebral and a hard worker.

But NE offense is very hard to learn, and takes months to really get.  He will be pretty limited in the early part of the season before he gets the offense.

I'm very surprised NE took him, knowing that they like to avoid the circus.  But perhaps they're more desperate than they let on, given that #12 is legitimately on the 18th hole of his career.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Why the f*ck would he care about playing with Bell over winning a Super Bowl?

Tf is this, 3rd grade where you just wanna play with your friends?

Do you know what AB wants and thinks now?  WOW you are good. I SAID HE MAY HAVE WANTED REUNITE WITH AB 

Money is an issue to him the NFL is a business. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, RVAJet815 said:

You'd think so. At this point I have my doubts.

It’s bad enough they dominated for such a long period, which is rare. Brady is the best older QB ever and he just won’t retire. I don’t f*cking understand it and of course it’s all tied to the whole Jets/Belli divorce and the domino effect of events that happened after it. It’s so absurd that it just blows my mind. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Sam Darnold is a big boy.  WR's with the talent AB has helps develop a QB making them a better. 

Head case who knows under different HC and GM 

Head case under every coach hes played under.

Head case with a coach who babied him

Head case with a coach and FO who didnt

You think he would help on a young team.  

Good for him

• Thumb Down 1

On the other hand you’d think his contract would have language protecting the franchise in the event AB goes rogue. He did survive and play to a very high level for years with the Steelers. So he’s not incapable of working in a system and in a professional org like Pittsburgh. But if you can’t survive with the Raiders hard to believe you can anywhere else. Maybe the guy’s flipped out?

1 minute ago, Big Snell said:

I'm seething now. This is why Jets -Patriots is unwatchable. Once again we'll get destroyed twice. Just once, I want to be the team who takes advantage of a situation like this when it becomes available. I want a perennial winner and I don't care how I get it. I'm sick of the rich getting richer. Tired of hoping that we might be an okay team. I love this team , but it's so disheartening when crap like this happens.

Raiders fans thought they got a steal with Brown just a few months ago.

The guy is a jackass of the highest order and you can bet your ass he’d be throwing sh*t fits on the sideline every time that Darnold didn’t target him at least 12 times a game.

Don’t need my young QB dealing with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Any Jet fan who cares about this news is a little too preoccupied with NE. This story doesn't affect our situation in the short term, because the Jets were not winning the division this year anyway. So I just don't really care.

What idiots we are for being preoccupied by the evil scum that has won our division like 19 of the last 20 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Head case under every coach hes played under.

Head case with a coach who babied him

Head case with a coach and FO who didnt

You think he would help on a young team.  

Good for him

So you know how Gase and JD would have handled him. 

This isn't 100% on AB really dude with ngruden-Mayock-Davis running the circus in Oakland. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you know what AB wants and thinks now?  WOW you are good. I SAID HE MAY HAVE WANTED REUNITE WITH AB 

Money is an issue to him the NFL is a business. 

I'd be willing to bet a years salary that if you asked AB, face to face, "AB you wanna win a Super Bowl with the greatest QB to ever live, or play with your friend that you haven't spoken to in over a year?", he'd ask you "What the f*ck is a Le'Veon Bell?"

Yes, because giving Antonio Brown loads of money has worked out soooooooooooooooooooo well in the past.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Any Jet fan who cares about this news is a little too preoccupied with NE. This story doesn't affect our situation in the short term, because the Jets were not winning the division this year anyway. So I just don't really care.

Problem is anytime NE strengthens its roster and you have a chance to intercept the player they sign you have to make an effort. 

They signed AB we signed Berrios 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mogglez said:

I'd be willing to bet a years salary that if you asked AB, face to face, "AB you wanna win a Super Bowl with the greatest QB to ever live, or play with your friend that haven't spoken to in over a year".  He'd ask you "What the f*ck is a Le'Veon Bell?"

Yes, because giving Antonio Brown loads of money has worked out soooooooooooooooooooo well in the past.

Agree but if the NY Jets offered him a more lucrative contract who knows. 

Just now, jgb said:

What idiots we are for being preoccupied by the evil scum that has won our division like 19 of the last 20 years.

Because we are not winning the division this year so what's the point?

I'm kinda desensitized to the Pats now. I kinda have been since they beat Atlanta in the SB. I dont really care about them