Darnold, Mosley, Herdon coming back next week?

Rhg1084

9 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Jump on the Bills wagon while there’s still a little room left. Almost guaranteed a playoff berth with a budding star QB, a legit elite defense, good coaching and a GM who makes good decisions. LETS GO BILLS!!!!!

Fortunate to win opening day- and they’ve beaten no one yet.  Enjoy your mediocrity. We’ve been there often and know what it looks like.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Jump on the Bills wagon while there’s still a little room left. Almost guaranteed a playoff berth with a budding star QB, a legit elite defense, good coaching and a GM who makes good decisions. LETS GO BILLS!!!!!

Yes, and teams who miss fg's 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Beat the Cowboys, then they’ll prob lose to the pats. After that there’s 10 games left and against crap teams. Crazier things have happened. The defense looked good today at least 

Yes I think they will all be back next week.

37 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Beat the Cowboys, then they’ll prob lose to the pats. After that there’s 10 games left and against crap teams. Crazier things have happened. The defense looked good today at least 

Crap teams?  The jets are the crap team.  Honestly there aren’t games I’m confident this team is winning.

57 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Josh Allen is Mark Sanchez with a better arm.  Budding star my ass. But I’ll agree with you about the defense. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

There should have a sub forum for the pop warner squad we've been watching while the varsity team stays on the main board.

methinks a lot of these asinine summations about the team will look a little different a month from now.

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, heymangold said:

Crap teams?  The jets are the crap team.  Honestly there aren’t games I’m confident this team is winning.

EXACTLY. Our Team is a Piece of S***! To think we can beat anyone with this garbage O-Line is asinine. We gave up 10 sacks to a team that had 3 in its first few games. I feel bad for Darnold because he is going to get blasted when he comes back. Our O-line has become a subway turnstile. I really hope that spleen holds up or else Gase is going to get charged with premeditated murder by exploding spleen.

If we win 1 game we will be lucky. You can't win if your O-line can't stop a charging d-lineman. Gase looks like Rich Kotite 2.0

LL

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Can't wait for everyone to start dumping all over Darnold when he comes back using he gase genius offense and we score 10 points a game.

The same people defending gase and saying ' how can you win with falk!?!?!?' will want to draft a new Qb next year

Stop making excuses if darnold isnt good.

52 minutes ago, Pac said:

There should have a sub forum for the pop warner squad we've been watching while the varsity team stays on the main board.

methinks a lot of these asinine summations about the team will look a little different a month from now.

me thinks you're wrong. We will still have same putrid Oline and will continue to struggle to score. 

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

So first, please don't toke and write. With absolutely no O-line there is no way we are going to win against either the Cowboys or the Pats. Second, we should let Darnold redshirt this year because without an O-line he is going to get killed out there.

Gase is an absolute sh*tshow and the O-line only amplifies the sh*tshow.

if we are lucky 1-15. Welcome to Kotite 2.0

LL

3 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Congrats on the Bills playing much better this year.  As a Jet fan, I'll take solace in the fact that teams can rise up like yours is doing.  

5 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Budding star QB??  HAHA