cheatriot fan BURNS brady's jersey... call him a "System QB"

jetsons

5 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Social media really does bring out the worst in people, doesn't it? Talk about feeling entitled!

You could just as easily say that Belichick is a mediocre coach who got lucky when he drafted Brady and combined that with cheating to have all his success.

I actually think this is the more likely scenario.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Social media really does bring out the worst in people, doesn't it? Talk about feeling entitled!

You could just as easily say that Belichick is a mediocre coach who got lucky when he drafted Brady and combined that with cheating to have all his success.

I don't see that as having ANYTHING to do with how they behave... They're just SPOILED IDIOTS.

28 minutes ago, jetsons said:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/01/05/patriots-fan-burns-tom-bradys-jersey-calls-him-a-system-qb-who-should-play-for-chargers-video/

PATRIOTS FAN BURNS TOM BRADY’S JERSEY, CALLS HIM A ‘SYSTEM QB’ WHO SHOULD PLAY FOR CHARGERS (VIDEO)

January 5, 2020
default-user.png
By Darrelle Lincoln

Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015 

GettyImages-1197571580-1024x683.jpg (Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images)

If you thought you knew how spoiled the fan base of the Patriots were, you definitely did not know it was this bad.

During the Wild card loss against the Tennessee Titans — Tom Brady threw for only 209 yards and failed to tally a touchdown pass, with his final throw coming via an interception returned for a touchdown by Titans’ cornerback Logan Ryan to seal the win for Tennessee.

It sent the Patriots into the offseason filled with more questions than answers.

After the game Tom Brady said, “I don’t know what the future looks like, and I’m not going to predict it.” When asked if there was a possibility that he would retire, Brady answered, “I would say it’s pretty unlikely, hopefully unlikely.”

Well, if it was up to one Patriots fan, his career either needs to end right now or he needs to take his talents to the Chargers.

A Patriots fan took his Brady jersey and set it on fire while delivering a fiery comment to the best QB in NFL history.

“@Patriots @TomBrady RETIRE OR GO TO THE CHARGERS. YOURE A SYSTEM QB. BELICHICK WON ALL 6 & CAN WIN WITHOUT YOU.”

@Patriots @TomBrady RETIRE OR GO TO THE CHARGERS. YOURE A SYSTEM QB. BELICHICK WON ALL 6 & CAN WIN WITHOUT YOU. pic.twitter.com/FsVNSasonI

— Ronny O’Connor (@RED__SOX_) January 5, 2020

mike tyson lol GIF

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Classy fan base. The only reason they won any games this season was their video movie maker staff. Kraft productions = 6 Rings.

With Madison Avenue and the dollars making sure New England had the most important player of all and 12th Man always on their side...The Refs....for 20 Years running.

New Eng...the ONLY place OL holding ok 100% of the time.  Then they try to sell that it’s all the OL coach who is such a genius as his personnel turns over about 5x over the 20 years (none high draft picks).

Again, would have loved to see Brady play, same age as Darnold with the SAME personnel Darnold has been forced to play with.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

That was always what i thought. He sucked with Bledsoe

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

LOL @ Yoko crocheting blindfolded in the background. She tried way too hard to try to appear edgy.

Look at these "Emperor's New Clothes" brown-nosers applauding this awful Yoko "performance":

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Cheaters and sore losers.  

Indeed.

I was at a business meeting in August with a “die hard” season ticket holder pats fan and a buffalo fan. We were taking about football and at some point the “die hard” pats fan actually said out loud to the buffalo fan.
“I think we might be playing you this year. I hope we do so we can kick your ass”.

The buffalo fan looked at me with a pause and then said “I hope we do to.”

Afterward the buffalo guy said to me “why continue a football discussion with someone who isn’t a football fan?”

Haha. That’s the best I have to describe the Pats fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jgb said:

LOL @ Yoko crocheting blindfolded in the background. She tried way too hard to try to appear edgy.

Look at these "Emperor's New Clothes" brown-nosers applauding this awful Yoko "performance":

I think there were like a half dozen paid people (e.g. photographer, "Wooooo!" audience members) out of the 2-3 dozen present, and the rest were laughing or controlling their laughter, followed by politely applauding and joining in at the end with ironic cheering. One guy took a picture of his friend watching this stupidity. The blonde clapped then looked like she was starting to laugh. People just watch famous people, even if they’re not actually impressed.

The headscratchers are the ones who bought the "Ono" box set I remember seeing in a store back in college. 4 CDs(?) that presumably contain hours of solo Yoko making noise, lol. If every untrained, talent-barren 5 year-old can do a thing, then it isn't art.  

Whatever, this is the same jackass that put her late husband's blood-stained clothes - yes, the ones from the assassination - on display in an exhibit for money. 

• Upvote 2