Bad news supposedly coming out of Washington eventually

1 hour ago, jmat321 said:

Paying off officials - that's going to be bad for the NFL.  The cheerleader thing sounds like flat out sex trafficking - wonder if any pols are involved given the team's location...

have you seen the redskins record?  if i was snyder i'd want a refund.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

This whole situation is nuts.

So...my wife is a (Skins) fan. Football-wise, the only way this could go worse is if our son decides to start rooting for the Browns.

• Haha 1

The mass exodus didn't just start this past week.  This was what their org chart looked like on January 6th:

temp_restructure_summary.jpg

Doug Williams later got reassigned to Player Development.

And as I mentioned earlier, there was also a mass exodus last summer.  And not just because the team sucks.  There were complaints about a toxic culture.

Where there's smoke....

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Snyder couldn’t have been paying the official very much, going off the team’s record lately.

... and what’s the big deal about sex, drinking, drugs, and naked cheerleaders?

People leaving in droves? WTF? Sounds like an organization I’d love to work for.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Snyder couldn’t have been paying the official very much, going off the team’s record lately.

... and what’s the big deal about sex, drinking, drugs, and naked cheerleaders?

People leaving in droves? Sounds like an organization I’d love to work for.

@T0mShane has already applied for 7 different job openings with the Redskins.  Pretty much every position.... except Receptionist at Redskins Park.  Jay Gruden isn't his type.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

You take it to a whole new level of weird....I like it.  What next, to get revenge on the Pats you pay a hooker to dress like Bob Kraft so you can f**k him over?

damn, you just cost me $1k cause i am going to have to try it out.

(not sure if 1k is the going rate)

• Haha 1

The thread when this story comes out could rival the one when all the woke little flowers here turned the Kraft rub and tug into him being involved in an international sex trafficking ring.

If you’ve never seen that thread, go find it. The posturing and over reactions were comedy gold. It was another of my finer moments though, because as usual, I was the one proven to be the voice of reason in that one.?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

The thread when this story comes out could rival the one when all the woke little flowers here turned the Kraft rub and tug into him being involved in an international sex trafficking ring.

If you’ve never seen that thread, go find it. The posturing and over reactions were comedy gold. It was another of my finer moments though, because as usual, I was the one proven to be the voice of reason in that one.?

Are you trying to say that Dan Snyder DIDN'T funnel PSL funds directly to Russian prostitutes that he laundered via Bitcoins he stole by hacking Elon Musk's Twitter Account?

Post a link showing this didn't happen.

Waiting Gif GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1