Woody’s in trouble.

Force him to sell please! All other owners unite against the Johnson's. 

Dude pushing trump businesses (illegal in his role), makes racist remarks, sells powder he knows causes cancer, and is criminally negligent in overseeing our team. What else do you need to see NFL?

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Sammybighead said:

Dude pushing trump businesses (illegal in his role), makes racist remarks, sells powder he knows causes cancer, and is criminally negligent in overseeing our team. What else do you need to see NFL?

I take issue with the notion that he was knowingly selling baby powder that contained asbestos.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

The CNN report seals the deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Mogglez said:

Could he just step down and give the team to Chris permanently?  This is a legitimate question, I'm not sure of how this all works.

I don’t see why not. They’re not giving up a franchise when neither of them have outside gigs or responsibilities.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Could he just step down and give the team to Chris permanently?  This is a legitimate question, I'm not sure of how this all works.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t see why not. They’re not giving up a franchise when neither of them have outside gigs or responsibilities.

If Tweedle Dum transfers ownership to Tweedle Dee, what difference would it make? 

It's CNN, they got as much credibility as me on my worst bender when it comes to anything Trump related. Anyone here actually think Woody is doing anything over there? Or think he actually has enough balls to do any of this? Guy was so weak he let Rex Ryan dry hump him for years cause he got to be friends with an alpha personality 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 4

Could be that Woody was trying to fit in with the locals and used some of their terms incorrectly.

When I had to come back to the US for a couple years with the wife I told her there were two words she uses fairly frequently in the UK that she was not to use in the US under any circumstances.  

1) Knickers

2) Niggle or Niggly 

True story

• Haha 2