A Message to the People of the Board

Jet_Engine1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Get on board!  What's the worst that could happen?  A gas tanker explosion?

1570111728_HessTruck1984.jpg.5c50ea3fecbb5f1d1a6c1a6415d2ca86.jpg

In that case, I am fully prepared and authorized to initiate the Incident Command System and suppress the fire incident through aggressive Fire Attack methods and then mitigate any HazMat issues utilizing approved DOT/ERG and HAZWOPER procedures. 

Their really is no down side to this. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

There is no me and you.....  you be gone and stay gone. ?

Why are you always saying "we"? -What? There's no "we." There's a me, and there's a you. -Why're you talkin' so loud? -There ain't no "we" between us.

Forget this man, we ain't brothers, we ain't partners, and we aint' friends

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Brothers and Sisters, it has been revealed to me that I, a humble man of the board, have been deemed worthy of the title of Captain for this 2020 Campaign. I kneel before you, my fellow citizens as servant of our community with a simple message in these trying times...a message of UNITY.

We have languished as a populace, in the throes of darkness for too long. Browns fans? Lions fans? They think they know darkness? They have only begun to feel the crushing grip of the vanquished. We are JETS FANS. We have EMBRACED pain, the likes of which these other...."fans"....have only begun to understand. Did we not survive the Mud Bowl? The fake spike? Neil O'Donnell? Only we, the true JETS FANS, can know the pain of a fully unleashed Kotite '96, only to rebound and see our team defeat the ghosts of that dark time with THREE visits to the AFC Championship within 15 years of those troubled and disturbed days. But we are unfulfilled. We DEMAND to see the apex, we DESERVE to reach the pinnacle....but we must do so together!

The whole world is in turmoil. Yes. And only together can we weather these storms. 

We have seen a glimpse of that light at the top of the pit we have been subjected to, after these many years. True, so far it has just been flashes... but we all must know that those flashes, if nurtured, will turn into the blazing of 1,000 suns! This, THIS IS THE YEAR WE BEGIN OUR CLIMB!!! But we must do it together. This is a lesson I have learned. This strange and isolating off season is over. The team we have now, the one that is now truly in the beginning of being rebuilt after TWO DECADES of Charlatans who acted in bad faith, who forced us to suffer their incompetence while we watched in agony... THIS TEAM is the beginning! No longer will we suffer the refuse and effluence of other franchises. NO longer shall we witness the abandonment and dismissal of the Offensive Line for such trivia as....box safeties. We know that a new beginning is upon us. The foundation is being poured. The footings SHALL be stable! You must strengthen your resolve for the job at hand!

All here play a role in this. My friend @SAR I, a stalwart former Captain plays a role. We need the interjection of optimism and hope! Let the hope FLOW from all of the "Light Siders". We will need it. Likewise, brothers such as @Warfish and yes, my old rival @bitonti and others, with their realpolitik and demand for RESULTS, these are necessary aspects. The steadying hand of the wise, such as @T0mShane and @GREENBEAN. And yes, of our founder @Maxman and his loyal henchmen.... But our differences DO NOT MAKE US ENEMIES. And hear me now, this journey that will be the 2020 NEW YORK JETS SEASON, it will not be an easy journey. There will be many wayward times and forlorn hopes. But SAM DARNOLD, who IS that glimmer of the light at the top of the pit, he is still young. Learning. Growing. We must support that growth now. We must temper our anger and allow him to thrive. We must accept that Adam Gase is indeed a madman. I recognize a kindred spirit. But for this year, and perhaps into the future, he is OUR Madman. The time for sedition is over. Accept what we have, and come together in support of our team. 

To those who come to this place under false pretense....consider the next few days a respite. A time of AMNESTY. No longer will those wolves in sheep's clothing, taking on the guise or user name of a TRUE JETS FAN, be welcome to spew their poisons without repercussions. BE WARNED. I am not as....forgiving...as my predecessors. 

I welcome you all to a brave new fandom, one in which we have thrown off the yoke of tyranny that we have been subjected to since 2002. The road ahead WILL be rocky, of this I am sure....but the journey is nearing its completion. We are on the righteous path. Those who remain, you are the STRONG. We are the ones who have stayed the course, and will reap the reward of our loyalty!

STRENGTHEN YOURSELVES, MY FELLOW JETS FANS! 

GREATNESS..... IS AT HAND!! 

But only for the strong.