****The Official Broncos @ Jets Gameday Thread****

Ghost

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

That brilliant move to stash Mike White  to then cut him and keep david fales.. Man did the jets show the league how it was done

I believe Flacco is now healthy and Mike White will hit the PS.

• Upvote 2

I absolutely hate the fact that we are here again.  Just like last year.  3 staraight losses to open the season.  Generally incomeptent and embarrassing football.  First day of October and we are already at the point in the season where we can debate whether or not we are better off with a win or a loss.  I hate the fact that this team does this to us.  Repeatedly.  Is it that hard to build a semi-competent football team that can at least hold a fan's rooting interest until Halloween.  Or even Columbus Day.

Go Jets!!! Or not!!! Does anybody really care?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So we have had an 80 yard run and a pic 6 to start games, this one begs for a special teams gaff td early

But the pick 6 was not on the first play from scrimmage, so we are trending in the right direction.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I absolutely hate the fact that we are here again.  Just like last year.  3 staraight losses to open the season.  Generally incomeptent and embarrassing football.  First day of October and we are already at the point in the season where we can debate whether or not we are better off with a win or a loss.  I hate the fact that this team does this to us.  Repeatedly.  Is it that hard to build a semi-competent football team that can at least hold a fan's rooting interest until Halloween.  Or even Columbus Day.

Go Jets!!! Or not!!! Does anybody really care?

I have now fully embraced we are owned by children.  They have accomplished nothing and the Jets are nothing  a toy.  The NFL business model should do more to punish teams that continually lose. We are basically the Washington Generals playing the Globetrotters. 

• Upvote 2