***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Wasn't there a movie called Less Than Zero? I honestly have no interest whatsoever in watching Joe Flacco quarterback the New York Jets

Oh man. This is what I am worried about. When you become so jaded that you are a masochist who wants to see garbage quarterback play. 

Also when I go to the bowling alley and I put those awesome shoes on I like to catch a buzz. I get pitchers of beer and I drink them by myself with a straw and I like to do the moonwalk!

Then when I'm good and amped up after having a few pretzels with mustard, I run as fast as I can and I slide down the alley on my stomach! Then I get up and challenge everybody in the bowling alley to a fist fight! I'm silly like that.

I am a Jets fan

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Also when I go to the bowling alley and I put those awesome shoes on I like to catch a buzz. I get pitchers of beer and I drink them by myself with a straw and I like to do the moonwalk!

Then when I'm good and amped up after having a few pretzels with mustard, I run as fast as I can and I slide down the alley on my stomach! Then I get up and challenge everybody in the bowling alley to a fist fight! I'm silly like that.

I am a Jets fan

You need to watch it like I do.

F486B415-86B6-4691-B5C7-FF052EE8F3F6.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I am a Jets fan

Bowling Thebiglebowski GIF - Bowling Thebiglebowski Johnturturro GIFs

My 3yr old was throwing a tantrum this morning. Wouldn't listen to anything I said. I told her that if she didn't listen she wouldn't be going to the park or go outside at all.  Didn't stop the tantrum.

I then threatened her that if she didn't listen. I would make her watch the Jets game with me. She stopped her tantrum and said sorry Daddy.  

She's 3 and even she knows that's a real punishment

• Haha 4