***Cardinals-Jets*** OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kdels62 said:

Honestly, Flacco doesn’t have Sam’s ability but he’s giving the team’s skill players a shot. 

What!?!?  He’s been awful.  He’s not doing anything Sam can’t.  They have 1 TD.  

Sam is a mega bust but he’s better than this dude. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Mann has been okay, not much better than lach edwards who was really not a problem, becton looked great for his one and a half games, other than that nothing, not even a reason to be optimistic.  I'd say no other team has gotten less out of last years draft than the jets so far.

I am not calling for Douglas to be dumped or anything but his 1st draft is doing nothing an he made a couple of large errors in that draft as it is.

Again because of injuries. He can't be blamed for that. If we get 3-4 guys that contribute, and I think we will, thats better than either Idzik or Macc were able to do in 6 years. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Darnold only had 3 passing TD's in 4 games dude, lol.  

The fact that it's even close between the 2 of them is pathetic.  Flacco is 35 and doesn't even want to be out there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Flacco has much more command over this crappy offense than Darnold has. I'm not sure what that means, but Flacco doesn't make the simple mistakes Darnold makes at certain points in a game.

Hopefully Darnold is paying attention to how Flacco controls the offense and his decision making. 

This team is oatmeal

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sam is better, but there are less free blitzers, the OL is giving Flacco huge pockets, the ball distribution actually exists. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1