CJ Mosley is next.....

NYJ1

To be cut or traded? Joe Douglas had taken the Jets into full blown rebuilding mode. When that happens, no good veteran is safe. I think Douglas realizes at this point, that the #1 overall pick is the only pot at the end of this season. So we're starting from SCRATCH rebuilding this team starting at the end of the season.  Don't be surprised if at the end f the season JD tried to deal Mosley. I mean if you're going to wreck the team and start over again why not do it right and get rid of EVERYONE that's actually considered to be a decent player?

50 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

To be cut or traded? Joe Douglas had taken the Jets into full blown rebuilding mode. When that happens, no good veteran is safe. I think Douglas realizes at this point, that the #1 overall pick is the only pot at the end of this season. So we're starting from SCRATCH rebuilding this team starting at the end of the season.  Don't be surprised if at the end f the season JD tried to deal Mosley. I mean if you're going to wreck the team and start over again why not do it right and get rid of EVERYONE that's actually considered to be a decent player?

We are at "scratch". We can't get any lower. Dropping every semi-talented player we have is just being a dick to the fans, not rebuilding. We've been rebuilding for the last decade.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

U cant cut him and probably cant trade him . He still in the first year of his deal technically. It would be a 19 million dead cap and there isnt a reasonable out till 2023.

We don’t care just cut him!!!

LOL- you’re 100% right. He isn’t going anywhere bc of tthat. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

This is the one Maccagnan guy I want to keep.  I’m hoping he wants to play here.   We need him. Perhaps a bump in salary will do it. 

SAR I

mosely can be a force and is the type of player the jets need more of but his taking a year off doesn't help and it's hard to see how he'd want to stay on this team if they continue to lose.

17 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

U cant cut him and probably cant trade him . He still in the first year of his deal technically. It would be a 19 million dead cap and there isnt a reasonable out till 2023.

they might have even encouraged him to sit it out.  We don't know. If there is a real tank-job going on and they actually value Mosley, they may have told him to take a year off as long as he spends it in the gym and keeps in touch with the team and trainers.. 

• Upvote 1

it will take the jets 150 years to accomplish this rebuild-we draft at best one good player a year and lose our good players at the same time and bring in terrible FA to replace them-this trend has continued under Joe D

forget about tanking for Trevor-we will be tanking for Trevor's grandson

Even if the Jets got TL by the time they got talent around him and a coach-he would be older than Brady....

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

it will take the jets 150 years to accomplish this rebuild-we draft at best one good player a year and lose our good players at the same time and bring in terrible FA to replace them-this trend has continued under Joe D

forget about tanking for Trevor-we will be tanking for Trevor's grandson

Even if the Jets got TL by the time they got talent around him and a coach-he would be older than Brady....

I'm looking forward to Arch Manning screwing this franchise somehow.

• Haha 1