'Trevor Lawrence says this is his "last night in death valley"

Jetsbb

I just hope he actually wants to play for the Jets? There's been some rather revered characters that have criticized the Jets as a concentration camp for young QB's. Those people don't have the faintest idea what the Jets will do to fix the current coaching woes. 

My belief is that ownership will fire Gase and more than likely hire Jim Harbaugh? 

I think TL would have to support being drafted by the Jets in that scenario....

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So he gets to go to NFLs death valley, the jets

Where all bobbleheads go to die. You should see my collection from PC Richards scratchoffs from the Game Day Magazine they used to hand out pre-game at The Old Dump. It's impressive. 

Serious note, I got screwed out of my Curtis Martin. I couldn't get to NJ until Tuesday and they were all out. : /

• Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The Jets will surely win at least one game.  if TL is coming here it’ll be because Jax finds a way to win one too.  They’re too smart for that. 
someone better start making fields in a Jet uniform gif. 

I really want TL, but not looking good. 

Sam > Fields. If no Lawrence, keep Sam and take the best offensive player available to help him.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

No surprise there. Let NFL Twitter change the story to ‘Trevor is going to pull an Eli’ next now that the ‘Trevor is going to go back to school to avoid the Jets’ story is gone

NFL Twitter?

How about cozying up right here and reading the crying by our crew of optimists? 

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

This is almost like a jinx.

Trevor indicating this early that he's coming out?  There's no doubt the Jets are winning a game or two now.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Trevor declares

Jets win

So Jetsy

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

The Jets will surely win at least one game.  if TL is coming here it’ll be because Jax finds a way to win one too.  They’re too smart for that. 
someone better start making fields in a Jet uniform gif. 

I really want TL, but not looking good. 

Today is the day my friends. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be to make fun of the rest of the board during the meltdown. 

We will be the ones that are immune to the zombie virus in a movie as the world disintegrates around us. 

I accepted this way back in week 3 or 4 and been sitting here with my popcorn. Tonights going to be epic on the board.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He'd end up like Joe Burrow 2.0 @ Jax; because Cam Robinson can't hold Mekhi Becton's jock strap as a Franchise LT Blindside protector...

Believe it not and contrary to popular belief but Trevor Lawrence would actually become blessed to be drafted to our Jets rather than say Cincinnati/Jaxsonville due to none other than....

Jets-Mekhi-Bectons-emerging-dominance-shown-in-one-play.jpg.9e7302088c3ef6f6593cca51ed4d849c.jpg

It's not often that a #1 overall QB pick gets drafted into that situation right there (above).

Talk about blinking S-O-S...

1920s UK The Lion Wrestlers Magazine Plate Stock Photo - Alamy

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Anyone who ever thought Trevor would rather return to the NCAA for another Covid depleted season rather than living out his childhood dreams of being selected #1 overall into the NFL; was absolutely nuts. 

And having Mekhi Becton as his Franchise LT in order to protect his blind side for the 10+ years, is even more attractive than having A+ available salary cap space along with the most amount of draft capital over the next 3 offseasons in order to build around him.

spot1601068644.jpg.3777edb0002a240c0fd2a9da699c99fe.jpg

And you know this boys childhood dreams because...?

50 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

And you know this boys childhood dreams because...?

Because I've watched a couple of different documentaries on this kid over the years and one of his childhood dreams (while still in HS) was to get drafted into the NFL? 

And getting drafted #1 overall would become a dream come true for this kid...

11 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Far far from a foregone conclusion we get the #1 pic. Really need Jacksonville to win 2. Id rather see Darnold tear it up for 6 weeks but that's just me.

I’d also like to win PowerBall

6 hours ago, jetophile said:

Where all bobbleheads go to die. You should see my collection from PC Richards scratchoffs from the Game Day Magazine they used to hand out pre-game at The Old Dump. It's impressive. 

Serious note, I got screwed out of my Curtis Martin. I couldn't get to NJ until Tuesday and they were all out. : /

So you’re saying you compiled all the Bobbleheads yet somehow missed out on Martin?

3 hours ago, shawn306 said:

Yeah so ? It is not like he is going to make a difference. They will still be awful in 21, 22 and maybe mediocre by 23.

If they get lucky they might compete in 24, that is how bad this team is right now.

Nihlism FTW! Mahomes would’ve busted here! DeAndre Hopkins would be a slouch in Green! Nothing matters!

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

So you’re saying you compiled all the Bobbleheads yet somehow missed out on Martin?

Yeah. I used to drive down Rte 17 to the Paramus store on a Monday night after work, but I couldn't that time and went on a Tuesday. It turns out that they were all gone by Monday afternoon, anyway. Girl in the store was nice enough to call around to some other locations, but nope, all out. I got one for Christmas, but it's an "NFL" one, so it's the oddball of the group, because it doesn't look the same and it's smaller. Or alternatively, which of these Jets doesn't suck like the others. 

• Upvote 1