Gase gets busted by Cimini

AFJF

4 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I saw the post game press conference and was laughing at how stupid Gase looked and how he was called out.  

I never thought there would ever be a coach worse than Kotite.  Gase has proven me wrong.

He has set this organization back years.  Shame on Christopher Johnson for being stupid enough to sign him as HC.   

Christopher Johnson said "he's where Football is going" and also said 'he's Wayne Gretzky".

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Who cares?  Just lose baby.  That 's all that matters.  Rather keep Gase for 5 more weeks to ensure 0-16.  Why in the world do you want to win a game or two?????????

I just don't get people around here.  It's not about 2020 and hasn't been since September.  I've been a fan for 55 years and I have never ever seen the value of getting that extra win in December except when it gets you into the playoffs. Otherwise, it just keeps you from drafting the core of the team for the future.  Maybe Darnold would be successful now if the Jets hadn't won 5 games in 2017 and kept those three 2s and drafted an OL from the beginning.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Why is Gase being such a weirdo and lying all the time about the playcalling? It was obvious he was calling the plays the whole game as he has the play sheet in front of his face the whole time. Loggains was just standing there looking like an idiot!

Because Gase is not a bright guy

• Upvote 1

And then you look at a team like the 49ers with Kyle Shanahan, a back up QB, the most players on IR in the league & they beat the Rams yesterday! 

Watch the Niners run schemes & watch the Jets roll Gore up the middle 20 times. It's like Basic Addition & Algebra. 

That game was painful & I wanted us to lose. With 5 left why would anyone care about 0-16? It's not like it's never happened before. We have way more embarrassing moments when you add them all up. 

Get a new QB & Head Coach, start winning again, no one cares about 2020. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AFJF said:

Gase says Dowell was calling the plays.  Cimini says he saw Loggains standing around not doing anything while the Jets were on offense so Gase switches it up "Oh, that's when I was calling plays".  Clown.

Gase Gets Testy with Reporter | Bleacher Report

yeah, the last couple of weeks I have been paying attention to this. You  can see dowell in the background with his arms crossed while gase has the waffle house menu and talks into the mic.  Either dowell has a photographic memory or gase is calling plays and flat out lying which I have no idea why he would lie????  I would say that dowell would need expert level ventriliquest skills too but its hard to completely without a doubt tell that he isnt talking and that gase is with the masks on. it sure seems like it though.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

You guys are silly. Gase has a vision and that vision is playing out exactly the way GASE planned it.

Macc Gone.

Players that don't buy in are Gone.

Most cap room in the NFL.

Gase hand picked Joe Douglas to come here.

Sam Darnold is struggling and that isn't Gase's fault.

New QB, new players next year with the same magnificient playbook. Problem solved.

EDIT:  Sorry , I thought I was logged in under my SARI account when I posted this.

you think gase is coming back next year or is he in on the fix for the #1 pick and safe?

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

you think gase is coming back next year or is he in on the fix for the #1 pick and safe?

No way Gase is back. He is fired after the last game of the year.

If Gase is in on the fix, even if he is the mastermind, he is still getting fired. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

You guys are silly. Gase has a vision and that vision is playing out exactly the way GASE planned it.

Macc Gone.

New QB, new players next year with the same magnificient playbook. Problem solved.

EDIT:  Sorry , I thought I was logged in under my SARI account when I posted this.

I knew it.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Macc Gone.

And this is what scares me.

If Gase is back next and right now I think it is probably 50-50 because he has been the quote Trooper unquote as insane as it sounds that he con the Johnsons into another year and get first crack at Lawrence.

At which point I would have to seriously have to give thought about giving up on the NFL altogether.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

And this is what scares me.

If Gase is back next and right now I think it is probably 50-50 because he has been the quote Trooper unquote as insane as it sounds that he con the Johnsons into another year and get first crack at Lawrence.

At which point I would have to seriously have to give thought about giving up on the NFL altogether.

It is 0 to 100.  Gase isn't coming back. It isn't even a remote possibility.