PFF Idiots Want Trevor Lawrence to do an Eli Manning and demand a Trade to Dallas

Philc1

2 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I'd rather sit on Trevor Lawrence's rights forever and not have him play football than to give in to a hypothetical demand to trade him away

Lol at these asswipes who think we are going to give away Trevor for a 1st round pick and an ok WR

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Sad I guess Jets fans don’t deserve anything, only the legacy franchises deserve the good players. Jets fans deserve a older, coming off a season ending injury, LOOKING FOR MAHOMES MONEY, OK QB.

Wow you can’t make this up 

I remember 25 years ago sports talk radio talking about how Archie Manning should force a trade for Peyton to go to the 49ers

why even have a draft?

2 minutes ago, Icer said:

Yes the great Dallas Cowboys coached by Mike McCarthy to a stunning 3-8 record on the season, backed into a corner on having to pay Dak $45 million a year, and impending salary cap doom are a much better spot

Ok PFF

It’s a “winning culture”

• Haha 4

Just now, Jetster said:

And Sam Darnold beat Dallas & we're dumping his azz as soon as the 2021 draft. Dallas hasn't been relevant since Jimmy Johnson!

And we should feel honored that the cowboys are offering a first round pick and broken Prescott 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I’ll indulge this nonsense even though I think Lawrence goes where he’s drafted.

If this kid won’t play for the Jets - that’s one thing. You can argue he has some leverage as I can’t imagine the Jets would draft him to not play. 

But if this kid thinks he could dictate exactly  where he’s getting traded that’s complete nonsense. 

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, KINGDIRK said:

I’ll indulge this nonsense even though I think Lawrence goes where he’s drafted.

If this kid won’t play for the Jets - that’s one thing. You can argue he has some leverage as I can’t imagine the Jets would draft him to not play. 

But if this kid thinks he could dictate exactly  where he’s getting traded that’s complete nonsense. 

One thing I’ll say positive about JD - I can’t see him getting bullied around by Lawrence’s agent or the media 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Who are the real idiots?

The people at PFF? Or the people who get outraged at their lame content and then promote it and boost their site?

I think the answer is obvious.

I'm outraged by the fact that they're rankings are actually being shown during the broadcast of the game.  When they show a player's stats during the games, they show the PFF rank as well.  It's outrageous! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I consider this true progress.  Before, the media was telling Lawrence to stay in college for his senior year.  The wheels are slowly turning in our favor.

All reports have indicated that he is coming out so they have to pivot from "Trevor should stay in school" to "Trevor should demand trade to America's Team" because that gets more clicks. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

One thing I’ll say positive about JD - I can’t see him getting bullied around by Lawrence’s agent or the media 

Yea I agree.

I still think Lawrence goes to whoever picks first. But IF and it’s a big IF...,the only place JD would deal Lawrence to us Jax so we get the 2nd pick plus a huge haul. 

• Post of the Week 3

48 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

That is for sure.  Along with that, JD and the Jets have a mound of substantial benefits to offer TL and his agent.  It will be easy for the TL camp to see that the Jets have the better plan and the better future by far as opposed to the Jerryboys. 

• Upvote 1

Wasn't PFF created in the UK? They know nothing about American Football and their Ranking system the way they grade our players is an absolute joke. 

PFF is horrible for football fans. I still use my own two eyes and I never needed "PFF" to tell me Martin and Revis were absolute greatness and we never needed "PFF' for Tom Brady to put fear into our Jet hearts and as a kid I never needed "PFF" to show me how Barry Sanders was the greatest RB of All-Time etc etc 

I hate everything about PFF and their fake UK ranking system. 

1 hour ago, KINGDIRK said:

He can potentially say "I won't sign with any team other than (his preferred list) or else I'm going to the XFL next year!"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He can potentially say "I won't sign with any team other than (his preferred list) or else I'm going to the XFL next year!"

Then F him. Let him go XFL this year and Re enter NFL draft next year. Go ahead and delay your second NFL contract by an extra year. A second contract that if all goes well could be worth a few hundred million. Makes sense!

The Cavaliers were the Jets of the NBA until they got a chance to draft a guy named Lebron James. He relished the opportunity.

If this kid is too scared to help turn around a franchise, then I want no part of him.

However...I don’t believe theres any truth to the notion that Lawrence doesn’t want to come here or anywhere else. You take on that challenge if you truly are a “generational talent.”

Cower and you can drop that label and be a “system QB.”

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1