What I wanted for Trevor Lawrence; is what I want for Justin Fields (it's only right).

You’re a fan of the Jets dude! Have you not learned by now that whatever you want to happen, won’t? whatever you don’t expect to happen, will? 

Jets are trading down and sticking with Sam. JD is all about accumulating picks. He’s going to get a boat load for that second pick. Don’t get your hopes up too high. This upcoming draft will be all about rebuilding. Maybe they’ll sign a jamesis Winston or mariota kind of guy to compete with Sam. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, extmenace said:

You’re a fan of the Jets dude! Have you not learned by now that whatever you want to happen, won’t? whatever you don’t expect to happen, will? 

Jets are trading down and sticking with Sam. JD is all about accumulating picks. He’s going to get a boat load for that second pick. Don’t get your hopes up too high. This upcoming draft will be all about rebuilding. Maybe they’ll sign a jamesis Winston or mariota kind of guy to compete with Sam. 

There is no way JD is sticking with Sam.

Not after his 2 INTs today and not after Justin Fields exploded against Clemson he's not. 

Before Fields lit up Clemson I was leaning towards Penei Sewell but not anymore; JD will finally pick HIS QB. 

QB: Justin Fields. 

LT: Mekhi Becton. 

LG: Joe Thuney. 

Center: Josh Myers. 

RG: Trey Smith. 

WR 1: Allen Robinson. 

Slot: Rondale Moore.

WR 2: Denzel Mims. 

WR 4: Jamison Crowded. 

RB: Najee Harris. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

There is no way JD is sticking with Sam.

Not after his 2 INTs today and not after Justin Fields exploded against Clemson he's not. 

Before Fields lit up Clemson I was leaning towards Penei Sewell but not anymore; JD will finally pick HIS QB. 

QB: Justin Fields. 

WR 1: Allen Robinson. 

WR 2: Denzel Mims. 

WR 4: Jamison Crowded. 

Lol, I can type out 20+ different line ups that I’d love to see next season, doesn’t mean anything. I’m just giving you a heads up, that’s all. Get yourself mentally prepared for the trade down because everything I’ve seen to this point leads me to believe there is a good chance it happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

I really agree quite a bit with your points regarding Fields. It was fun rooting for him. Good part of your post.

He also deserves for the organization that drafts him to build around him. Offensive system and personnel need to fit his skill set, talent needs to be added. Everything needs to go into his development.

On a different note, you and I have gone back and forth on Harris a bit. This past weekend I found a new data point that nicely summarizes my perspective on Harris' lack of explosiveness.

Harris' 53 yard hurdle run was impressive. It was the largest play in his collegiate career. He also got tackled on the play.

Fifty-three yards. Longest play he's had in college. And it wasn't even a touchdown.

That's the guy you're comparing to Adrian Peterson. It is ridiculous. He's a good player. Comparing him to Peterson is completely unfair to him.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Which is an offense.

Surrounded by A+ weapons. 

392966549_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.9f982f9776a0744fc86d664a09d9acf5.jpg

The entire Country loved this kids performance. How could you not. Gets hit hard early on. Against Clemson. In the playoffs. And ends up beating Clemson while eliminating Trevor Lawrence.

And it was fun rooting for him. 

Clemson vs. Ohio State was the first time that I wasn't rooting for Trevor Lawrence (because well, he won't be a Jet) so for me heading into the game I'll be honest; i wasn't looking forward to the big game (like I would've had @ 0-15). 

Justin Fields immediately had me fired up over football (for the first time since Rams). 

I found myself (even after missing out on Lawrence) having fun during the game. I was rocking myself a Fields avatar and all from start to finish. It felt good.

Because if not for his performance (absolutely electric) I can honestly say that many of us wouldn't be excited for the draft anymore and think about it what fun would Alabama vs. Clemson have been after missing out on Lawrence, if not for this kids insane performance? 

Najee Harris (Seattle Pick). 

najee-harris-alabama.thumb.jpg.3ba56527b8c25209a1bf1556da943c45.jpg

I've wanted Najee Harris for months on end now for Trevor Lawrence and still want him for Justin Fields. 

Not only was he the #1 rated RB within the Country coming out but he's a top 5-7 RB recruit of All-Time and has exceeded expectations. 

His physical style of explosive running reminds me so much of Adrian Peterson coming out of Oklahoma. He's built almost identical to AP28 and he's put up identical numbers of NCAA production in comparison to AP28 (within the SEC). 

Rondale Moore or Terrace Marshall Jr (2nd round pick). 

GettyImages-1052653412.thumb.jpg.123dacd5a6508b82db20086ff2794705.jpg

857963187_TerraceMarshallJrSECChampionshipGeorgiaGD0-MfX6LcSl.jpg.9deb51335ae045db728e789780547089.jpg

Denzel Mims needs another (electric) playmaking WR drafted alongside of him and I wanted one of either Rondale Moore or Terrace Marshall Jr. for Trevor Lawrence and still want either one of them for Justin Fields. 

Two 3rd round picks: Double Dip back to back on O-Line with Trey Smith/Josh Myers (I'll be estatic over just one of them). 

I wanted two back to back interior O-Lineman selections during the 3rd round for Trevor Lawrence and I want the same for Justin Fields. 

Trey Smith. 

9450968.thumb.jpg.92868bee07b298461b80e25a4ef314ef.jpg

Josh Myers

Josh-Myers-by-Birm-Lettermen-Row_hbnc0m.jpg.fcb4c4736672f580131013dd4efd598b.jpg

Free Agency: WR & LG. 

I wanted one of either Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin or JuJu-Smith Schuster for Trevor Lawrence and I still want one of either Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin or JuJu Smith-Schuster for Justin Fields @ WR. 

I wanted one of either Eric Schaffer or Joe Thuney @ LG for Trevor Lawrence and I still want one of either Eric Schaffer or Joe Thuney @ LG for Justin Fields. 

Example

QB: Justin Fields. 

WR 1: Allen Robinson. 

WR 2: Denzel Mims. 

WR 4: Jamison Crowded. 

That's a young offense that many of us could get excited over come Sunday's. 

Aww, that's nice. I'm sure they both appreciate it.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, extmenace said:

Darnold is finished here, dude. Lol 

Jets are getting a QB, whether that's Lawrence, Fields or Wilson. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2021 at 8:06 PM, Beerfish said:

Please don't post anymore you friggin hypocrite.  We had to endure months of you slurping Trevor Lawrence and with these idiotic long winded posts filled with images and sh*tting all over fields and any other Qb out there.

?

I was giving @JiF a taste of his own medicine because before he started to troll me over Trevor Lawrence? I always made it known how I truly felt about Justin Fields. Loved em. 

I've always thought the world of Justin Fields however when it came to @JiF I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

(This post below was created before JiFfy started to crap all over Lawrence).

Screenshot_20210101-231048.thumb.png.600b446e4d0fc448ec5885a727e06a48.png

I'm PUMPED UP about drafting Justin Fields #2 overall (and you'll just have to, deal with it ?). 

1294086370.jpg.bb6ee77b2df97b488bf2b142178fdc23.jpg

756484219_maxresdefault(4).thumb.jpg.7d852cd79791235c4037c9f8c7a8037d.jpg

"He's going to become an NFL Star; whatever team drafts Justin Fields #2 overall is going to receive a great talent in return".

X___DWC__. 

On 1/3/2021 at 5:42 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Which is an offense.

Surrounded by A+ weapons. 

392966549_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.9f982f9776a0744fc86d664a09d9acf5.jpg

The entire Country loved this kids performance. How could you not. Gets hit hard early on. Against Clemson. In the playoffs. And ends up beating Clemson while eliminating Trevor Lawrence.

And it was fun rooting for him. 

Clemson vs. Ohio State was the first time that I wasn't rooting for Trevor Lawrence (because well, he won't be a Jet) so for me heading into the game I'll be honest; i wasn't looking forward to the big game (like I would've had @ 0-15). 

Justin Fields immediately had me fired up over football (for the first time since Rams). 

I found myself (even after missing out on Lawrence) having fun during the game. I was rocking myself a Fields avatar and all from start to finish. It felt good.

Because if not for his performance (absolutely electric) I can honestly say that many of us wouldn't be excited for the draft anymore and think about it what fun would Alabama vs. Clemson have been after missing out on Lawrence, if not for this kids insane performance? 

Najee Harris (Seattle Pick). 

najee-harris-alabama.thumb.jpg.3ba56527b8c25209a1bf1556da943c45.jpg

I've wanted Najee Harris for months on end now for Trevor Lawrence and still want him for Justin Fields. 

Not only was he the #1 rated RB within the Country coming out but he's a top 5-7 RB recruit of All-Time and has exceeded expectations. 

His physical style of explosive running reminds me so much of Adrian Peterson coming out of Oklahoma. He's built almost identical to AP28 and he's put up identical numbers of NCAA production in comparison to AP28 (within the SEC). 

Rondale Moore or Terrace Marshall Jr (2nd round pick). 

GettyImages-1052653412.thumb.jpg.123dacd5a6508b82db20086ff2794705.jpg

857963187_TerraceMarshallJrSECChampionshipGeorgiaGD0-MfX6LcSl.jpg.9deb51335ae045db728e789780547089.jpg

Denzel Mims needs another (electric) playmaking WR drafted alongside of him and I wanted one of either Rondale Moore or Terrace Marshall Jr. for Trevor Lawrence and still want either one of them for Justin Fields. 

Two 3rd round picks: Double Dip back to back on O-Line with Trey Smith/Josh Myers (I'll be estatic over just one of them). 

I wanted two back to back interior O-Lineman selections during the 3rd round for Trevor Lawrence and I want the same for Justin Fields. 

Trey Smith. 

9450968.thumb.jpg.92868bee07b298461b80e25a4ef314ef.jpg

Josh Myers

Josh-Myers-by-Birm-Lettermen-Row_hbnc0m.jpg.fcb4c4736672f580131013dd4efd598b.jpg

Free Agency: WR & LG. 

I wanted one of either Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin or JuJu-Smith Schuster for Trevor Lawrence and I still want one of either Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin or JuJu Smith-Schuster for Justin Fields @ WR. 

I wanted one of either Eric Schaffer or Joe Thuney @ LG for Trevor Lawrence and I still want one of either Eric Schaffer or Joe Thuney @ LG for Justin Fields. 

Example

QB: Justin Fields. 

WR 1: Allen Robinson. 

WR 2: Denzel Mims. 

WR 4: Jamison Crowded. 

That's a young offense that many of us could get excited over come Sunday's. 

Yes.  A pick wasted on an Ohio State QB will follow the Daniel Snyder model and put Woody that much closer to worst owner in the league

3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I love It, great Draft the defense can wait.

Thnx and I agree about the D being able to wait. 

We'll have two 1st round picks next year in order to draft CB and outside edge rusher with our two 1st round picks come 2022. 

But 2021 must be all about OFFENSE.

At least with our first 5 picks (throughout the first 3 rounds) should all be focused on offense. 

Enough is enough already. I hate my username. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Thnx and I agree about the D being able to wait. 

We'll have two 1st round picks next year in order to draft CB and outside edge rusher with our two 1st round picks come 2022. 

But 2021 must be all about OFFENSE.

At least with our first 5 picks (throughout the first 3 rounds) should all be focused on offense. 

Enough is enough already. I hate my username. 

Its not even a good defensive draft

• Upvote 1

Of for God's sake. What do you think? JD is going to wave his magic wand over this team and suddenly the Johnson's  will start doing things right,  this team is suddenly  going to make all the right moves? That all the draft picks are going to  be top players at their positions? Think about it. Look at what happens when we get a top player? Williams is playing on the Giants and Adams is playing on the Seahawks. There was nothing wrong with keeping either player. What makes you think any of this changes? In what universe does Ju Ju, Robinson, or Godwin choose the Jets as a destination? I am sure Robinson is looking at the Jets and think, oh yeah, I gotta get me some of that. This team is at the very beginning af a major rebuild. There is no way Robinson wants  that at this point, same with Ju Ju. Yeah,  I was on a class organization  in Pit but let me start over on the Jets. 

Freaking unbelievable.  I just hope whatever draft picks we make we hit on about 3 of them. 

• Thumb Down 1

On 1/3/2021 at 8:03 PM, Pennington said:

Jets pick Wilson and Miami picks Fields. Jets eventually contend and Miami sucks another few years before shipping Fields off to the CFL. There are two elite QB prospects in Lawrence and Wilson and a fraud that can take his Geno Smith act elsewhere.

Curious what you thought about Josh Allen, and be honest.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:06 PM, Beerfish said:

Please don't post anymore you friggin hypocrite.  We had to endure months of you slurping Trevor Lawrence and with these idiotic long winded posts filled with images and sh*tting all over fields and any other Qb out there.

Seriously, what’s funny is that it was so predictable he would pivot to Fields.   Watch what happens if Fields plays poorly against Bama, the next pivot will be to Wilson.   He’s just tumbleweed in the wind, blowing around aimlessly.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Seriously, what’s funny is that it was so predictable he would pivot to Fields.   Watch what happens if Fields plays poorly against Bama, the next pivot will be to Wilson.   He’s just tumbleweed in the wind, blowing around aimlessly.  

Think Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2