Would you trade the 2nd overall pick for a new owner?

14 minutes ago, JerseyJoe67 said:

The Johnson's finally seem to be doing what they should have done all along , & that's taking the hands off approach and letting the "football guys" run the team ... I'm finally hopeful we are heading in the right direction .

Haven't they always done that? Their issue is hiring the wrong people. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Purely hypothetical, but would you?

Say the Jets can trade 2nd overall pick to Atlanta and now Arthur Blank is the owner. Would you make that move?

12.jpg

..for  ^ ^ ...  yup !   :beer:

I think in a Steinbrenner like way, Woody drove the team to win and was successful for the first ten years, until his methods came crashing down and he was unable to put together the right people to execute the plan.  

Although it was hard to pin some decisions on the Johnsons, fans could tell when they meddled, usually with bad results.

But they do appear to have their act together now, after the Mac/Gase fiasco.  The bigger issues are how JD drafted last year.  

7 hours ago, JerseyJoe67 said:

The Johnson's finally seem to be doing what they should have done all along , & that's taking the hands off approach and letting the "football guys" run the team ... I'm finally hopeful we are heading in the right direction .

Nice Hat!

• Upvote 1