TOP GUN Mafia Signups

topgun.jpg.849374d9c24867ae35fcdf4f0655979d.jpg

August 17, 2021

TO: JetNation Mafia Whores

RE: TOP GUN Flight School

Congratulations, you have been personally selected to attend this years TOP GUN flight school. As an elite pilot, if you choose to accept this invitation you will learn the most difficult combat flight maneuvers and tactics known to the United States Navy. By signing your name below, you agree to attend the school beginning August 20th, 2021. 

Good luck men.

Pilots

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. JiF

4. 80

5. Jvill

6. Ape

7. Pac

8. Scorpion woman

9. Greenpeen

10. Drums

11. Stark

12. beaver

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

That and Real  genius are his best work . I like him in everything but he was abasing on those. I love Real Genius. It was one of the first “old movies” I watched with my boys. Haha 

Real Genius was amazing.  I always wanted to be a house full of popcorn after that movie.  And the pool party scene too.  What an epic college experience.  lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I copy & paste from past threads, lol.  One moment! 

Also, in!

Maybe we should make a master list at some point. Maybe make it opt in so people can choose if they want to be tagged any time a mafia game is in sign ups. I always feel a little weird when we tag people who never really play anymore.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Maybe we should make a master list at some point. Maybe make it opt in so people can choose if they want to be tagged any time a mafia game is in sign ups. I always feel a little weird when we tag people who never really play anymore.

But that destroys the whole point of tagging!  The Invasion of privacy is kind of it's thing.

• Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Got to sit out again. Just had to put my dog down today. Not in the mood for Mafia goodness.

sorry that's awful.. not looking forward to that day when it comes.  the ladyfriend may slip into a months long depression.. not kidding.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1