**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s so bad where do you go from here if Becton cant stay healthy, Wilson is a bust and Mims is already finished/traded

lmao I mean….it’s almost not even possible to be this horrible of a franchise for this long

now let's see what can be the one constant?

53 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well this sucks I'm not bout to overreact 

No such thing as an overreaction when the supposed savior of the franchise (again) throws 4 INT's at home in a league where passing is easy, and when the rest of the offense wasn't really at all to blame.

Sanchez, Darnold, Wilson (probably)....it'll never change until Woody Johnson sells the team.

F**k the Jets.  

• Post of the Week 3

Just now, munchmemory said:

Nope.  Wilson, at least the last two games, looks like sh*t.  In my 60s, I won't throw four picks off awful HIGH throws and lollipops.

I told everyone that he played like crap in Week 1 but most people actually thought he played well. I don’t know what they were seeing.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Newsflash. Not anymore brainiac.

How can they. Unless they dump Zack and trade for Darnold. This isn't a knock on Zack. At all. He has a chance to be very good. This is about Darnold being a totally different  QB in Carolina. He's been coached. He wasn't  with the Jets.  The panthers have gameplans. The Jets  with Gase, didn't. 

• Upvote 1