**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

13 minutes ago, genot said:

How can they. Unless they dump Zack and trade for Darnold. This isn't a knock on Zack. At all. He has a chance to be very good. This is about Darnold being a totally different  QB in Carolina. He's been coached. He wasn't  with the Jets.  The panthers have gameplans. The Jets  with Gase, didn't. 

He sucks. He's gone. Get over it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Not gonna read anything in this thread because it will be too annoying.

No one here has more of a right to be pissed than me. 

Today is my 50th birthday and this is how the Jets treat me? 

It’s my birthday as well and what a lovely present the Jets gifted us today, huh? 

But anyway, Happy Birthday man! Hope you get to actually enjoy it once this game is over! 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If Wilson is really that bad, then JD has to go with him.

It's a no-win situation.  Keep JD and he'll likely draft another poor QB.  Replace him and the Johnson's are sure to hire another Maccagnan or Idzik and that new GM will likely draft another poor QB. 

Main reason I wouldn't fire Douglas this offseason regardless is it would look terrible to the rest of the league.  He's well-respected despite his mistakes here.  What competent GM is gonna work here after that?  Especially since that new GM would be stuck with a HC he didn't hire?  We're not firing Saleh after 1 season.  

Maybe Saleh would need to make the GM hire.  lmao.  And around and around we go....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a no-win situation.  Keep JD and he'll likely draft another poor QB.  Replace him and the Johnson's are sure to hire another Maccagnan or Idzik and that new GM will likely draft another poor QB. 

Main reason I wouldn't fire Douglas this offseason regardless is it would look terrible to the rest of the league.  He's well-respected despite his mistakes here.  What competent GM is gonna work here after that?  Especially since that new GM would be stuck with a HC he didn't hire?  We're not firing Saleh after 1 season.  

Maybe Saleh would need to make the GM hire.  lmao.  And around and around we go....

Contraction.  The Jets are pointless and will never win.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Carter high stepping after a first down when they're getting crushed by 3 scores at home. Idiot.

crazy  how different could this game be if we actually get the “strip fumble” on Pats opening drive? Do f****ng jETS    Somehow not reviewable and then we sh*t the bed  

• Haha 1