**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

46 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Saleh would have to go, too. Not really keen on doing the whole fire GM/HC and keep the other one thing we love to do.

Honestly, the only fix is to just sell the team and start from scratch.

Then you're asking the Johnson's to hire a new GM and that new GM would hire the HC.  And they'd hire on the cheap on both because they'd be paying multiple fired GM's (Macc, JD) and HC's (Gase, Saleh....possibly still Bowles maybe?) for a long while in addition to the new GM and HC.

Please, please sell the team, Johnson's.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

So just ruin Wilson huh. 

You make it seem like Newton would be a good mentor or a good back up lol.

Plus only way Zach Wilson will improve is by actually playing and learning from his mistakes, not by sitting and watching some washed up vet play. Another thing LaFleur should do that will actually help him is draw up more passing plays to their RBs and TEs. 

Just now, K Clue said:

You make it seem like Newton would be a good mentor or a good back up lol.

Plus only way Zach Wilson will improve is by actually playing and learning from his mistakes, not by sitting and watching some washed up vet play. Another thing LaFleur should do that will actually help him is draw up more passing plays to their RBs and TEs. 

Too many games like today is gonna put Zach in Josh Rosen territory. 

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I don't understand anything that LaFleur is doing

• playcalling
  • Using Moore over Cole and on the outside?
  • Where is Cole, why did we pay 
  • Adjustments in game plan

Sh*t

Hopefully Mims can get up to speed soon; with his height, speed and strength - he would have advantage on some of those jump balls over Moore.

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Vader said:

Because BB was intent on taking Davis away. Wilson has no one else to throw to, or at least that he has chemistry with. 

Cole and Moore are non-factors, maybe because of the injuries and missed time.

Yeah, was very surprised not to see Cole involved like at all. I mean Moore made some plays, but we definitely need to see him involved more. 

• Upvote 1

I really didn't think it was that bad of a game for most of the team tbh. Wilson mad some ill advised throws and that was the ball game. New England did not impress me except for the defensive coverage. It seemed to me that receivers had a hard time getting open. Davis and Cole were invisible. I thought the Oline was ok and AVT and both Carters had good games. Im not even worried about Wilson, not after 2 games. I'll give it the year. I still think this team gets better as the season moves on. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Also a side note, every rookie sucked balls today. Wilson didn't even have the worst rating today which speaks volumes for how bad the day was for quarterbacking.

Burrows' 3 straight INT's with a pick-6 to start the run made me feel less pain.

47 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

People losing their minds after two games. 
This place is crazy town. 

No, we're losing our minds after 11 years without a playoff appearance and 50+ years without a QB.  We're not making the playoffs any time soon AND we still don't have a QB. 

If this place is "crazy town", its because the Jets made us this way.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Let's make ourselves feel better by talking about how bad Peyton Manning was in his rookie year. Lol

Haha right?  Back when the NFL was a completely different sport.  Love how some people here still operate as if QB numbers from that far back are meaningful today.

Herbert goes for 31/10 as a rookie and he might not even end up a top 10 QB in the league, lmao.  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  This isn't a learning moment.  This isn't "part of the process".  This isn't "what all QB's go through"

This is a bad QB.  Period.  Prove me wrong, Zach.  

What I've seen over the past two weeks...

• A reckless Hero Baller 
  • Not particularly accurate 
  • Bad decision making

• He moves exceptionally well
  • Has a big arm

I think you can fix the hero baller and even the decision making...not sure you can fix the accuracy issues...

An inaccurate hero baller is very, very concerning.

It has been only two weeks, but a performance like this has me right there with you...

Prove me wrong, Zach.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I really didn't think it was that bad of a game for most of the team tbh. Wilson mad some ill advised throws and that was the ball game. New England did not impress me except for the defensive coverage. It seemed to me that receivers had a hard time getting open. Davis and Cole were invisible. I thought the Oline was ok and AVT and both Carters had good games. Im not even worried about Wilson, not after 2 games. I'll give it the year. I still think this team gets better as the season moves on. 

How dare you bring rational thought and a balanced outlook into this conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Yes, after two games from a rookie- you should be embarrassed that’s your take. Just clueless. 

Yeah I'm the clueless one.  Enjoy making endless excuses week after week for yet another bad Jets QB.  History and the numbers definitely aren't on my side on this or anything.