Jamien Sherwood Torn Achilles

SR24

Sucks for a rookie to see his first season end like that. 

Sure hope Mosley and Davis will be back this week.  We need LBs -- not sure about the status of Williams and Cashman who also got hurt yesterday.  Expect some LB workouts at Florham Park tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Atlantajet333 said:

This organization went through changes with the trainers medical staff etc. I thought their program was going to minimize the amount of injuries. Haven't noticed much of a difference yet.

You really can't prevent a torn Achilles in game action no matter what medical staff you have training your guys.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Atlantajet333 said:

This organization went through changes with the trainers medical staff etc. I thought their program was going to minimize the amount of injuries. Haven't noticed much of a difference yet.

Yeah I heard that was part of JDs genius...that he hired a new medical team and training staff.  

48 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Major contributor?

Well, he's been on the field a lot.

Get well soon, Jamien - study your playbook, and hit the weight room.

The "major contributor" part is what Schefter adds at the behest of the team leaking him inside info early. Schefter gets the scoop and Saleh gets to start the narrative that the Defensive failures are a product of losing "Major contributors"

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, David Harris said:

You really can't prevent a torn Achilles in game action no matter what medical staff you have training your guys.

Agreed my post was in reference to the amount of injuries by Jets players. Kinda similar to the amount of injuries last year expect the number of players on IR.

56 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He hasn’t been good and he’s physically limited anyway. Hopefully Davis and Mosley can come back and help the defense. I wonder how long Nasirildeen is out for, he had a bunch of starter reps in camp. 

Nasrildeen went out for 3 weeks on October 6.  He should be back this week or next, barring the inevitable setback.

1 hour ago, Atlantajet333 said:

We have had less hamstring injuries but more devastating Achilles tears, can’t win ?

We went through 3 years of making fun of how small Darron Lee was to then turn around and line up a bunch of 5th round converted safeties to do the same thing. Hilarious

Last year our JAG LBs looked like they were running underwater, so I'm not sure which is worse