The Mike White's...err, NY Jets vs the Buffalo Bills ## Official Game Thread ##

Maxman

1 minute ago, ausman said:

It’s one ******* season.  With the youngest team in the NFL, two of their quality FA on defense on the IL since preseason and holes galore still to be filled, you want to fire everyone.  That’s what’s hogwash.

We can argue over the timing in this specific case but your premise is crap and I called it as such.

• Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

A bunch of disgusting posts here wishing injury on opposing players, just because you're upset that your team sucks.

Pats had no problem doing it to Wilson and again against the panthers and look at them, greatest franchise in sports.  Yet we’re ok with it and won’t ever retaliate.  There comes a point where you gotta stand up for yourself.

and AS IM TYPING THIS - white gets drilled illegally AND NO ONE IN GREEN GIVES A SH!T.  What a ball-less franchise.

1 minute ago, Jetpain said:

These teams have zero respect for the Jets in running  up the score.  Pats, Colts, now Bills   At what point might we actually fight back ?

It had nothing to do with respect. These teams only get so many reps. They're not going to waste them because of hurt feelings. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Larz said:

You want a good boy medal?

**** the bills 

This is a game, and you're wishing violence on another human because they're better at this game than you're favorite team.

Grow up.

If a Patriots player were caught saying similar sh*t about the Jets, you and everyone here would jump on calling them a classless, scumbag fan of a classless scumbag franchise.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

At this point the only thing I haven't seen as a Jet fan (sucker) ..

I'd like to see Robert Saleh completely freak out at the podium at the post game press conference.

I mean legit ...like kick the podium over, give everybody the finger, cursing, throwing punches and straight up quit the job on live TV!!!

Seriously just start throwing haymakers at reporters and security, rip his shirt off start yelling s*** out in a different language, veins popping out his head!!!

We deserve this!!!

Oh no Joe Flacco!?

That's it man ..I'm done.

Like the Tom Petty album titled

Let me up ..I've had enough.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Dude, learn to have some patience… can’t expect every rookie to be playing lights out.

Mac Jones is on a way better team, has a good defense, better oline, better tight ends, just an overall better supporting cast. Oh and can’t forget the Pats actually have a good coaching staff. 

So give Wilson some time before you label him a bust. 

Should the Cardinals have given Rosen more time?

Just now, heymangold said:

Pats had no problem doing it to Wilson and again against the panthers and look at them, greatest franchise in sports.  Yet we’re ok with it and won’t ever retaliate.  There comes a point where you gotta stand up for yourself.

and AS IM TYPING THIS - white gets drilled illegally AND NO ONE IN GREEN GIVES A SH!T.  What a ball-less franchise.

What about earlier when the guy was on Wilson's back and nothing...

Saleh shouldnhave thrown another flag and said look that the damn play.

This sucks right now but it's football, I mean you have to stop the opposing team.