***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m not defending anything.  For the third time I said he has made some piss poor decisions but at the same time you need to support your QB too in order to make it easier for them.  Both need to hold up their end of the bargain.  But anyway let’s just agree  to disagree and move on

Yeah? You think people saying zach sucks on a forum is the problem?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Welp i guess you smat me dum

Evaluating QB's is ridiculously hard.  It's OK to be wrong.  Tom was dead wrong about Matt Leinart, too.  Darnold was my # 1 QB prospect in '18.

The lesson you learned here is to assume they're bad until they give you tangible evidence that they're good.  We need to stop falling in love with the Sam Darnold's of the world based on college tape.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Johnson just quickly reminding everyone the team manages to score when other QBs are on the field.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yay, the Josh Johnson era has begun!

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Replacing your overall second round pick with Josh Johnson on a two point conversion is rather telling? Good God 

Josh Johnson being treated as an after-thought by the Jets, considering how well he’s played in his opportunities is heart-breaking.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

We put up 400 yard games with Mike White.  The problem is Zackenberg.  We can “agree to disagree,” all you like, but while we’re doing that, it’s worth acknowledging that I’m right and you’re wrong, just like with Darnold, regardless of what we agree to disagree on.

“I’m right you’re wrong” ?.  Come on dude that’s third grade sh*t 

• Post of the Week 1