One day the Braxton Berrios type of player will not be on this team

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its hard to believe you could come up with a worse idea for a thread while trying too.

Congrats!  

Is the worst thread of the year award still in play?  I have a nomination

This thread could win the worst thread, but yet it is vastly entertaining, and laughing at the OP Never gets old

• Haha 2

On 12/22/2021 at 3:07 AM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well he can take snaps in the offense sure. But he doesn't play well. Winning team have guy with high upside in his spot usually. .. rooks getting up to speed etc..

Berries doesn't push any one out he is there because we don't have anyone better...outhe guys who should be in his spot are our new number 1 wr and and mims. Mims is trash so no worry and Moore has already ascended the depth chart.

You were saying?

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Its hard to believe you could come up with a worse idea for a thread while trying too.

Congrats!  

Is the worst thread of the year award still in play?  I have a nomination

Jet nut my good older friend. Not surprising you of all people didn't read /understand the post. The contract extension for berrios is supposedly underway, pay attention and watch what happens

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Your comments definitely contend. Aside from my terrible typos and ranting, you can disagree with me all you want. But just stick around to when you realize I'm right . 

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more foolish or dig yourself deeper into a hole, you go and outdo yourself. Your typos are not at all why you sound foolish. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Jet nut my good older friend. Not surprising you of all people didn't read /understand the post. The contract extension for berrios is supposedly underway, pay attention and watch what happens

100% of the people in this nonsense thread understand what you were TRYING to say. If you said Ryan Griffin, Blake Cashman, or Rachad Wildgoose, you may have started the thread of the year, but you didn't. You said Braxton Berrios is the type of player who will one day not be on this team.

"Double B" Braxton Berrios or Braxton "B-Dubs" Berrios. Which one is better?

6 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i'm amazed at your memory for this

Why? He remembers the War of the Worlds hoax, too.

The Tall Ships, not 1976, the ORIGINAL tall ships.

Jack the Ripper's last rip

The Ice Bowl of 1320.

He's ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllddddd.

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What does this have to do with starting this thread?

I understand the thread perfectly 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Your comments definitely contend. Aside from my terrible typos and ranting, you can disagree with me all you want. But just stick around to when you realize I'm right . 

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Funny Face Dog GIF

• Haha 4