Mac Jones bombs the Pro Bowl Skills competition

Rhg1084

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

At his pro day his 1st deep pass hit the roof.  They panned to Bellichick and he was shaking his head.

And then for some reason the scumbag drafted him and he turned out for a season

Who knows about later though

37 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

How many guys had to bow out before mac made the cut?

The original names were Lamar, Herbert and Mahomes.  Lamar has an injury.  Allen opted out, and Burrow has other plans.   So Jones was 6th on the list.

I would have thought Carr would be next, especially since the game is in LV, but I never heard his name come up.  Also surprised they didn't give Ben a call.  But there you go.  Mac will come in late and the AFC will run 9 straight snaps.  Should be exciting.

Mac Jones has some good traits for a QB, but arm talent is not one of them. In games with any kind of wind, you could see the panic in Belichick's eyes every time Mac was forced to drop back and pass. Even in good weather, his deep balls just fluttered half the time. 

In a controlled run heavy offense, he can make things work and showed that this past year. But when asked to air it out, it got pretty ugly late in the year. And now with Mcdaniels gone, things may not be looking as good for him heading into year 2. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

I sleep just fine Edibles help me through my day but i appreciate the concern thank you :) 

So what you are saying, due to the jets, you need help sleeping.  :)

5 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

We saw this all season he only threw 5-10 yard passes

This is literally the worst argument ever.  You are lucky ESPN no longer provides decent splits.  It was the same argument with Brady and Manning 15-20 years ago.  "He only attempts 5-10 yard passes...yadda yadda yadda".    Yeah, like the rest of the league. 

27 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

So what you are saying, due to the jets, you need help sleeping.  :)

This is literally the worst argument ever.  You are lucky ESPN no longer provides decent splits.  It was the same argument with Brady and Manning 15-20 years ago.  "He only attempts 5-10 yard passes...yadda yadda yadda".    Yeah, like the rest of the league. 

That's correct Sir LMFAOOO