<<<<<<< Jets vs Broncos -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, HessStation said:

Imo it’s flagrant throughout including College. An underdog not only has to beat the more storied or hot Franchise or Program, they almost always have to deal w favoritism from the officials. For example, it’s hard to watch Bama games. The Cuse vs Clemson game yesterday, etc etc  

It's hard to watch Tampa games on RedZone. You breath on Brady and you get roughing the passer

It's opposite in baseball. Aaron judge gets calls against him even though he's the face of the game right now

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Walked to the cart and then hopped on fir a ride. Its not looking too good. 

This sucks.  hopefully not too serious.  Sucks for him as a person/player, but he also was driving the offense on this team - gonna be bad unless Zack can step up... which isn't looking so good the last couple games.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DLJ said:

I won’t. You clowns can continue to be negative Nancy all game thread I choose not to

Counter: I'm interested in seeing our team play good football over opportunistic Ws... I shouldn't have to elaborate on why that's a legit take. 

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s possible he just doesn’t have it but something tells me if you have Andy Reid Zack Wilson he’d be looking much better rn. 

This is like saying if you took me as a child and locked me in a mountaintop Japanese dojo for my formative years I would have become Batman.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

A little heads up. Take it easy on me. Might be some drunk posting in this game thread. I am in Lexington, Kentucky for a buddies 50th birthday party since Thursday. about to board a flight and  trying to monitor the game. Not sure if I can stream it with video on the flight. I’m counting on you guys and gals for relevant, up to date, factual, highly emotional information!!!

Its good you're drunk cause Zach Wilson is playing like a drunk and the Ref's are doing their usual bullsh*t as well.

Sorry but Wilson should just run the ball its not like we would be missing anything in the passing game if he keeps misreading blitz's keeps running into the outside rush and has no clue how to get the ball out quick vs the rush he's just terrible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1