Bam

peekskill68

2 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Completely agree. I didn't understand picking up Robinson when he's a Ty Johnson clone. And we already had Johnson. 

Robinson is fine and now with Carter hurt we’ll need him as one of the 3 backs active on game day especially if Carter is out a week or longer. We may even have to sign another back to the PS with how often they are getting hurt.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Robinson is fine and now with Carter hurt we’ll need him as one of the 3 backs active on game day especially if Carter is out a week or longer. We may even have to sign another back to the PS with how often they are getting hurt.

Denver cut RB Melvin Gordon decent veteran 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Why didn't James Robinson play? Obviously I missed something.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know if it was explained.

Cimini thought it might be because bam plays special teams and Robinson doesn't. Jeff Smith was a special teams player who was down this week due to Davis and Mims being active.

Makes sense. 

That makes sense.. the Jets also owe the jags a 5th, instead of a 6th, If Robinson gets over a certain amount of yards. 

I don't think that would be the main reason but given the special teams issue and the fact that knight looks legit probably all factored into the decision. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Steveg said:

Maybe Robinson was out for a disciplinary reason and Saleh did not want to say that.

Robinson has a sore knee. I hated when we signed Robby, Bam looked very good

in the pre season. The Jerk who said we should have kept Tevin Coleman over

Johnson should eat sh*t or at least choke on some crow!

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:14 AM, Maxman said:

How do you tepl Bam he isn't in the rotation after that game?

He has to play.

This kid is no joke. Should have been brought up as soon as Breece got hurt. Slow poke Jets. Just love the way he attacks the line and explodes. Amazing he wasn't drafted. What a bunch of morons. Kid has star written all over him. 

• Upvote 2