Bills-Bengals

PS17

1 minute ago, usanyj said:

They shouldn’t play this game… Allen looks like he saw a ghost. These guys shouldn’t be playing right now. 

Agreed.  Is it so terrible if they cancel the game and these two teams play 16 this season.  They are both playoff teams anyway.  Cancel the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

I’ve seen horrific injuries including Dennis Byrd and Stingly.   I think Hamlin may have died.   I hope I’m wrong.  

He is young and otherwise healthy...if they gave early high quality CPR and IV epinephrine to maintain some cerebral perfusion , and controlled his airway he has a chance of survival...but not a given.  Prayers for the man...

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 4

14 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I don’t even know how these kids play after this.

I work in a restaurant and a few months ago this dude I was serving had a serious stroke at my table. Like eyes in the back of his head, body completely limp. Daughter frantically came to me asking to call an ambulance. I was so shook, I couldn’t even be in the room after we called 911. Thought the guy was gonna die as we were  waiting for the EMTs.

There is no way on earth you can return to playing after that. I’ve never seen a sideline of pro players crying.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

He is young and otherwise healthy...if they gave early high quality CPR and IV epinephrine to maintain some cerebral perfusion , and controlled his airway he has a chance of survival...but not a given.  Prayers for the man...

I appreciate your view and comments on this. Looked like sternum hit if anything, no?