Zach Wilson was often late and goofing off in meetings

Matt39

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Big difference between Zach being a bad quarterback vs. an international terrorist. He's just a bad quarterback. It happens more often than not

I don’t care if he’s a jerk or not. I care that the Jets decision makers continually strike out on identifying personality traits pre draft. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, football guy said:

"partying"... The kid was sitting in a box watching the preseason game. Other injured players were in the box with him. He got excited when Streveler led a game-winning drive... big deal.

Pick something else to complain about, there are a lot of them, but some of these made up narratives are insane. 

We can pivot to Douglas being in over his head. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, football guy said:

"partying"... The kid was sitting in a box watching the preseason game. Other injured players were in the box with him. He got excited when Streveler led a game-winning drive... big deal.

Pick something else to complain about, there are a lot of them, but some of these made up narratives are insane. 

hell maybe he should start drinking... and im talking about Zachenberg 

nobody is talking about the "often late to meetings" part.

Frequent/repeated late to meetings is just a bad look and unacceptable for someone who is supposed to be a team leader.

Jokes and antics are fine on occasion, but to be late to meetings often is a BFD.  At least to me it is.  

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

What's strange is your obsession with trying to make something factual when it's really not.

If it was a big deal wouldn't it have been covered? Or do you think Jetblue paid all of the media members not to tweet anything about? Cmon.

The story is true and Zach Wilson sucks giant elephant testicles 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, football guy said:

I would agree that both Douglas and Saleh are in over their heads. They probably need a miracle

For real or being sarcastic? Because if this is consensus then why didn't they just clean house this year.

I think both have potential but whiffed big on major decisions (drafting Wilson, the OC mess)

12 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

For real or being sarcastic? Because if this is consensus then why didn't they just clean house this year.

I think both have potential but whiffed big on major decisions (drafting Wilson, the OC mess)

This is my personal opinion, not a team source or anything. I've followed this league and this team for a long time... the building doesn't have the same approach or belief but at my core I'm a pessimistic Jets fan

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, football guy said:

I would agree that both Douglas and Saleh are in over their heads. They probably need a miracle

The sad thing is they are the most competent GM/HC duo we've had since Tanny/Rex - and that's not exactly high praise.

Like going from Darnold to Wilson, things can actually get much worse after a housecleaning.

46 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I heard that Zach would have a bowel movement and wouldn't flush until he finished wiping.

I find the lack of a curtesy flush on his part to be wrong on so many levels.

I bet he stands up to admire his accomplishment as well.

• Haha 1