D. Brown To Be Activated Tomorrow

Dianna Russini @DMRussini‬⁩

Jets OT Duane Brown passed all his tests in Houston. He is cleared for practice and will come off the physically unable to perform list, per source. 
⁦‪@Connor_J_Hughes‬⁩ with it first.

8/22/23, 8:26 PM

50 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

*whispers*

There’s a not so outrageous path for this oline to be, dare I say, good

Brown, Laken, McGovern should be ‘good’.  Middle of the pack seems about right.  Throw out last year.  The almighty Zeus would have been graded poorly given the circumstances (QB, injuries, coaching).  For context, Brown and Laken were Pro Bowlers the year before.  Not expecting that either ..  age, other factors.  

AVT & Becton, IF healthy, can be downright scary.  The right side a true strategic weapon that other teams will need to game plan against.  It all starts with the run, which will open up the pass .. especially on first and second down if the Jets are smart.  Minimize true pass sets (eg 3rd and long) and keep the Defense guessing throughout.

Want to **** with teams more, line up Ruckert on that side.  AVT, Becton, Ruckert with Lazard on the crackback block.

• Upvote 3

This is great news...Hopefully this unit stays Healthy!   

I'm not going to overreact to whatever happens the first few weeks, as they will need time to gel.  Hopefully everyone stays healthy during that period of time and they keep getting progressively better.  By week 3 or 4, we should be in mid season form, rocking and rolling.  Get me a Win week 1, go into week 3 healthy at 1-1, and let's F'n Go!