Captain Of JN

1 hour ago, JiF said:

While I understand the concern, I can assure you, the Captain for the 2023 season has been identified and quite frankly, I'm not sure we've ever had a more worthy Captain.  I dont know why there is a delay on the announcement but it will be worth the wait. 

You're welcome. 

@Paco

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

I think the true formula for success would actually be 2 captains.  I mean teams have more than one captain, why can't we?  We can make sure they are the perfect yin and yang of JN.  One beloved poster who we will all gladly carry up on our shoulders in the moments of success, and another fully-despised who will be eligible for repeated site-wide floggings the moment anything goes even slightly wrong.

Now granted, we likely have a much longer list of candidates for the latter, but I feel like if we all come together on this, we can really make a unified decision on who we all want to blame.  Of course, having been the creator of this brilliant idea, I must recuse myself from eligibility.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is this the first time in over a decade that this might actually be a desirable position?

My vote is always for @Raideraholic but, if not him, then @kevinc855 feels like the obvious choice (for kicking JD into gear).

I place myself in nomination. If  elected I will build a beautiful new server for Max and get Sooth from JetsInsider to pay for it. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiF said:

While I understand the concern, I can assure you, the Captain for the 2023 season has been identified and quite frankly, I'm not sure we've ever had a more worthy Captain.  I dont know why there is a delay on the announcement but it will be worth the wait. 

You're welcome. 

Joe Willy?

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

One beloved poster who we will all gladly carry up on our shoulders in the moments of success, and another fully-despised who will be eligible for repeated site-wide floggings the moment anything goes even slightly wrong.

These are the same thing.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:
1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

One beloved poster who we will all gladly carry up on our shoulders in the moments of success, and another fully-despised who will be eligible for repeated site-wide floggings the moment anything goes even slightly wrong.

These are the same thing.

Exactly, it's like superposition. The captain exists in multiple states simultaneously until measured. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2