The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life72 said:

Sure the OL isn’t great but the playcalling is frustrating. We are running between the tackles so let’s go empty backfield or HB toss. They are getting put into obvious passing downs. 

Hackett is a garbage  oc the only reason he is here is due to him being rodgers buddy.   (in my opinion)

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Those couple walks indicate that AR should have got that ball out quick.  Seemed like he should have known that and  held the ball too long.

Agreed. I saw them use these cut blocks in the pre-season too and they didn't work. Gotta wonder why they kept using them. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

if they sign someone to start at QB then all these Zach fans needs to STFU. all this, hes improving crap and then the CS doesnt have the faith to make him the starter until Rodgers comes back.

They’ll blame jets for him sucking because the team didn’t sign a vet to allow Zach to have a needed red shirt year. Of course, they fought tooth and nail all summer against me and @Jetsfan80 who wanted same.

• Upvote 2