Who do you want to win the AFC East?

Bills or Phins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

It depends. 

I voted the Bills, because I despise the Dolphins as much or more than any other team. 

However, if the Bills go into that night game needing to win to make the playoffs, I hope they implode and miss the playoffs altogether. So, it really depends on what happens earlier in the day with the Jaguars and Steelers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It depends. 

I voted the Bills, because I despise the Dolphins as much or more than any other team. 

However, if the Bills go into that night game needing to win to make the playoffs, I hope they implode and miss the playoffs altogether. So, it really depends on what happens earlier in the day with the Jaguars and Steelers. 

100% this. Generally speaking I would root for literally anyone over the Fins, but since they're in the playoffs no matter what, I'm hoping for them to keep the Bills out. If the Steelers or Jags lose, let's go Buffalo, because **** the Dolphins.

• Upvote 3

I want the Dolphins to win.  I like their coach and they are a lot of fun to watch.  I think though, the Bills have a better team to match with the Ravens.  I don't see the flashy Miami offense surviving the Ravens unless MM can really cook up a wild game plan.  They can probably beat every other team on a good day, but not the rat birds. 

55 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I want the Dolphins to win.  I like their coach and they are a lot of fun to watch.  I think though, the Bills have a better team to match with the Ravens.  I don't see the flashy Miami offense surviving the Ravens unless MM can really cook up a wild game plan.  They can probably beat every other team on a good day, but not the rat birds. 

I’m kind of in the same boat. Of course I don’t like the dolphins, but I don’t hate this version of the team. I want to hate them but I can’t.  Fun to watch and have some cool players. I like the weirdo coach for some reason too lol. Bills, hate em’.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don’t want anything good for Miami, ever, so I had to vote Buffalo.

That said I want the Bills knocked out of the playoffs ASAP.

Fans old enough to remember, hate the Fins.  Don Shula intentionally kept the field uncovered the night before the AFC Championship game against the Jets, knowing that it would rain like a monsoon the night before.  Shula believed correctly, that having a horrible field would even out the game, and the Fins won that game against the Jets due to the terrible field conditions.  The Jets would have surely, witb the NY Sack Exchange have beaten the Fins to go to the Superbowl that year.

So yes, I want Miami to lose the game!

• Post of the Week 1